What's a reputable dealer in South Florida for servicing a Viper?

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What\'s a reputable dealer in South Florida for servicing a Viper?

I guess it's a known fact that DC has got to be the worst as far as customer service for warrenty/repairs etc. Especially after going through some threads on dealers that have "Viper techs" who know no more on how to work on the Viper than the owner. Where in the heck does DC get this 5 Star thing from, cause the one dealer near me I won't be going to lol after reading the reviews and stories from there.

So does anybody know of a good dealer that is actually knowledgeable on servicing a Viper in the South Florida area? I live in Boca Raton (Palm Beach area).

That's one thing thats got us, or I should say me, worried right now. But with all the modified Vipers and Doug Levin down here, I'm sure somebody can reccomend a good dealer for Vipers in this area, I read something on a Hollywood dealer?

Devin 97 Blue GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What\'s a reputable dealer in South Florida for servicing a Viper?

Call and ask for Mark ,
Hollywood Chrysler-Jeep
2100 North State Rd. 7
Hollywood, Florida 33021-3805
954 962-6400

OP
OP
S

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What\'s a reputable dealer in South Florida for servicing a Viper?

Call and ask for Mark ,
Hollywood Chrysler-Jeep
2100 North State Rd. 7
Hollywood, Florida 33021-3805
954 962-6400
Thanks, I went through some threads and I read something on that Hollywood dealer being one of the best down here, and I think you were the one that posted that on one of the older threads I saw.

Hollywoods not that close to me, but it would be well worth to drive out there scince they seem to have very good service there for Vipers and their techs are good from what I've read and heard.

The ones near me are Eddie Accardi Dodge in Pompano, and I think Maroone Dodge in Delray and neither have very good reviews as far as I found. But maybe thats for their regular cars, I don't know anything on their Viper service or Viper techs??

Where do you live by the way, I live in Boca Raton.

EDIT - just saw that you live in Miami, I was born in North Miami Beach.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte