What's the latest recognition your Viper has had?

eliems

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife and I had a very cool experience with a very fancy hotel in Ucluelet, (finest destination in BC).

I asked at the desk if there might be covered parking snd they said there was none.

Then the manager asked if that was my Viper, went outside to see it and asked me to pull it up to the wall next to the main entrance! Now under cover and being watched from the Desk the car attracted a lot of attention, The good kind! :)

You must be registered for see images attach

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not as dramatic as the first two answers, but mine was watching the shear joy I gave a couple little guys last weekend when I let them sit in it, then when they got out I handed them each a Hot Wheels Viper.

Sometimes it's the simple things....:rolleyes:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At my last autocross race as i was setting up the viper someone came up and said: "I know this thing aint winning no awards on the autocross course ...but it sure as hell gets the award for the best damn looking car here!!!"

eliems, now you see how it works! dont be afraid to ask anywhere you go if they wouldnt mind making a spot for you.:2tu:
Nothing wrong with putting the viper in the spotlight for all of her fans,
protecting her by keeping away from other vehicles,
and good for the business.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was a pretty big one. It took me 5 minutes to pull out of my lot (look in the background, not to mention that I got a picture out of it by a passing friend). :rolaugh:
You must be registered for see images

Nick

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this was a humorous interaction. Now I've been keeping an eye out for a blue and white coupe for a couple months now, and I haven't found it yet, but I'm still looking.

So I was in class and we started talking and just me bringing up that I'm looking to buy a Viper a girl asked me, "You can afford (fixed for my dumbassness) a Viper? Whoa. Are you single? Want a girlfriend?" Now you can't get much more superficial than that but I'm like, wow, so that's what these guys and gals are always talking about.

I can't wait to have this car!! :D As if my ego isn't big enough all ready...

Last edited:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when a Viper comp coupe racecar driver drove my GenII creampuff at Niagara Falls

and said he had fun:)

TomH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I went to a Fathers Day car show sponsored by a local church and won the Kid's Choice award!

Last edited:

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's referring to using the word avoid instead of afford.

Well, damn, I feel stupid. :( That's what I get for posting first thing in the morning. I usually try and engage the brain before I post.

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just yesterday a guy in the parking lot of the local Wendy's shouted "How much p---y do get in that thing?"

Dumbfounded by his brashness, I replied "I'm married, so not much!"

:rolaugh:

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get it. :dunno:

He's referring to using the word avoid instead of afford.

Well, damn, I feel stupid. :( That's what I get for posting first thing in the morning. I usually try and engage the brain before I post.

I could have been mean and directly pointed out the spelling gaffe but chose to call attention to it this way.

Come to think of it, I could have done nothing at all and refrained from posting, but I'm trying to get into the "10,000 post" club. It's taking me a long time.:mad:

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could have been mean and directly pointed out the spelling gaffe but chose to call attention to it this way.

Come to think of it, I could have done nothing at all and refrained from posting, but I'm trying to get into the "10,000 post" club. It's taking me a long time.:mad:
I could be mean, and say that at your present rate, that should take you .....about fifteen years, but.........aw, heck, I just did, didn't I?:D

Sorry; but that was too easy to pass up.:)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At a full Best Western I stayed at in Vancouver Washington the only empty parking spot was wayyyy out back. I asked the girl at the desk if there was another available spot. she moved HER HONDA out the back so that she could watch my car right in front of the front door. Same story, different Hotel.

Ted

V

Venomiss

I went to a Fathers Day car show sponsored by a local church and won the Kid's Choice award!

That is the ending to a perfect day.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When someone told me I wasn't good-looking enough to be driving a car like that. There was only one suitable reply, "I used to be."

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today about a 10 year old kid walking by my GTS stopped, pointed and yelled 'DodgeViperDodgeViperDodgeViperDodgeViper!!' to his dad...... hopefully inspiring the next generation of Viper guys!

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have owned every GEN dating back to 1993.If people think GAWK factor is high now its NOTHING like it was in 93 when the public was awestruck .

sekhmet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am new to the Viper world, and it's hard to explain the feeling you get when you drive it to others. I live in a smaller town (2500 people) in Central MN; I have become an 'instant rock-star' as a good friend described it. It almost becomes a chore to get gas because you can't get away from the pumps without 2-3 people stopping to take pictures or talk about the car :)