Wheels for 2003 Silver Vert

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am thinking about putting some black wheels on my silver vert. Does anyone have any pics of black wheels on a silver viper? Or, wheels that they think looks great on silver? Thanks

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
U will probably want to copy but here is my car.......lol
IMG_00771.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG

OP
OP
V

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ulllose, those look awesome. Looks like they have a pretty good size lip on them. What kind are they?

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks.........
Forgeline makes the wheels, you will save a few pounds from the factory weights about 18#'s total if i remember correctly. The back lip is 3" I would like 3.5-4" to be honest but it looks good.
Little cheaper than HRE but not much......quality/finish....A+ 19/20 combo so tires are a little limited

TommyG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You might want to call Vince at Iforged. I just bought some 19/20's from him that he had ready to ship. He also had some Aster (sp)? in same size with a nice dark metalic grey(anthrasite) that would look killer on a silver car. He was asking $3,400 for the wheels and they come with the new two tone center caps. I think they had a 4" lip on rears. Good luck!

Tom

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a recenct shot of my Ifoged Revs 18/19 with Motons

You must be registered for see images attach

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like dark gray centers on silver.

vipersantana.jpg

black chrome

You must be registered for see images

stock five spokes are nice

101405580new_stock_wheels_on_silver.jpg

not dark centers but gives you something to look at

10140untitledsdfs.JPG

10140811668_4.jpg

101404382Viper6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the pics. Strange, but the one I probably like the best is the stock chrome 5 spokes. I bet those would look awesome black.

OP
OP
V

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a set of those 5 spoke factory wheels? I checked ebay, but couldnt find any. I think they started on the 2008 model.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stock five spokes are very nice good choice look at my 96 gts in my avatar

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the pics. Strange, but the one I probably like the best is the stock chrome 5 spokes. I bet those would look awesome black.

I really like that picture...however that is a photoshop. In order to get your car to look like that, you will need to lower the car big time and run a spacer with the wheels. Some guys run the comp coupe spacers which are 3/4" and use longer studs I belive.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stock wheels tuck under the car which takes away from the aggressive look when the car is lowered. The spacers would set the wheels out flush with the fenders. there is picture flaoting around out there of a red gen III with stock ten spokes pushed out with spacers, they are comp coupe spacers so they are out kind of far...a bit too far for my taste. I'll try to find it.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a set of those 5 spoke factory wheels? I checked ebay, but couldnt find any. I think they started on the 2008 model.

Keep on checking ebay or call job b at parts rack. that wheel was available in 2006.
I had a brrand new set that i was debating putting on or buying the forgelines but i ended up selling them and buying the forgelines.
I really don't think you could duplicate that look because thats a photoshop and i really don't think you could get the car that low with out the use of air ride, well and still drive it on the road.
Plus I wanted a 20" rim on the back:)

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgeline

iForged

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members