When do we get the Wizards official word for SAT. or SUN.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a problem if we don't bring the Viper but still come?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott are you taking Viper?
Depends on the weather. I don't mind getting wet, but it's tiring to drive in a downpour.

I think Chuck would much rather everyone show up REGARDLESS of what car they choose to arrive in.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm...A Viper meet where most of the participants are in cars other than Vipers. What's wrong with that picture.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm...A Viper meet where most of the participants are in cars other than Vipers. What's wrong with that picture.
I just don't want to eat all the food by myself! Not to mention the T-shirts. Did I mention the NEW T-SHIRTS?

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are right. Show up in a Viper or watch the show on the WebCam. :headbang:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott are you taking Viper?
Depends on the weather. I don't mind getting wet, but it's tiring to drive in a downpour.

I think Chuck would much rather everyone show up REGARDLESS of what car they choose to arrive in.
First of all, I don't think it's going to be a downpour. Secondly, why is it tiring? I've never understood the Viper mentality of babying the car. :confused:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure hwat you're suggesting Avi, but I couldn't agree more about "babying" a Viper. I likely put on twice the mileage of most of the members of this site (TVC excluded).

But it is FAR more tiring to drive a Viper in the rain than say my wife's SUV. I'm not suggesting that both cars won't make it safely to their destination, but there is SO much more that I have to be aware of in the Viper (mostly as far as road conditions go) than in an ML5.0! It takes a great deal of the fun out of a cruise for me.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From what I remember from the past 2 Tator's he will not let you park in the lot if you come Viperless, but a couple of cars did sneak in last year and parked around back. He is trying to save room for 200 Vipers so I doubt he will be letting any SUV's in.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sure the rain will be an exception and there wont be an aerial photo with the rain. im sure he wont mind if we bring something else other than the viper

OP
OP
G

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any ideas for rain proofing an rt. i think it only leaks in the front but I will find out tomorrow

see ya all there

if you are not made of sugar i'm sure it will be a great time

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
im sure the rain will be an exception and there wont be an aerial photo with the rain. im sure he wont mind if we bring something else other than the viper

Maybe we can check, the cars are great but the people make the club go around.

I will make gametime decision on Viper ride, light rain no problem, I love my Gen I but it is not rain friendly with top and fake windows. If heavier rain then I would take another vehicle if allowed. Hope this all would just blow away !!!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"D" you know the only time I can whip your butt is when its wet out.I guess I will be kicking your butt tomorrow :) :headbang: :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21