Where to send out wheels to get repairs? Any Recommendations?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I hit a curbed other day causing damage to the outer rim of my three piece Speedline aftermarket rims. Has anyone had to repair their speedline or other kind a wheel and had good experiences? Please let me know good and bad experiences. If good, could you leave either a phone number, company name, web site, or email address that I can use to contact the company. I have already called speedline and they have not been able to help me.

Thanks in advance,

John

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I did call but evans automobile does not do repairs on three piece rims and they referred me to transwheel. However, transwheel also does not do three piece rim repairs.

Does anyone know of any other place that they think will do repairs on three piece rims?

Thanks again,

John

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might try Ye Ole Wheel shop. They are on this board under services. I had prior experience with them a few years ago when I hit a curb in my Callaway Twin Turbo. The car had those magnesium Dymags with the Callaway logo on them. Make a long story short those rims were almost impossible to find and nobody would touch them(repair). The Ye Ole Wheel shop repaired them when nobody else would and the repair was nothing short of a miracle. Saved me from buying ONE from Callaway at a price tag of $2800 a wheel(6 yrs ago). They seem to fix about anything. I just had repair work done on my 96RT that I just bought. I bought a new set of tires and when they were balancing them we noticed a slight wobble(right front)Damage came from the inside lip being hit? They would balance but bothered me nonetheless. They came thru again and repaired it without even repainting (white 5 spoke). The only negative side of doing businesswith them is, expect to wait 2-4 weeks other than that they will always get my business.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte