where's my gen 3 hardtop?

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: where\'s my gen 3 hardtop?

... I am afraid DC is going to AX the viper pretty soon. --SapphireGTS
Best not take any chances then...grab a Gen3 Viper for your stable before they’re all gone. :D

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I don't get this topic. Do you mean axe all vipers? Doubtful since dealers are alread getting 05 info. If you mean ax the srt-10, who cares as long as they carry on and evolve. Just what do you mean?

OP
OP
S

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dont ax me 'bout my BIDNAAASS.

Im not a convertable guy so who cares about the srt-10 convertable. Such an enthusiasts car cant be convertable form only. They could get away with it in the R/T because it was more of a targa.

Im just afraid that the SRT-10 is here to stay as a convertable an only a convertable. Being in the golden age of horsepower, I think big cubic inch cars may be gone for a while in the next 10 years :( . That's all.

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I agree that the golden age of horsepower may be gone (and sooner than ten years) what with gas prices, green peacers etc. I saw it dry up in the 60s and vowed not to be left out if it came back.
Remember the insurance companies have not even made their presence felt yet.

As far as the vert, with the new frames and stiffness, it ain't even an issue. If you like hard tops fine. But don't make it sound like the verts are inferior. Used to be true, but ain't so anymore.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The HP WARS have just begun.
Used to be only Viper was over 400hp, now BMW, Mercedes, Jag, even Cadillac offer mega HP.
Next volley will be by Lexus, with their new LS500 offering a 350 hp V8 teamed up with a separate 150 HP Electric motor. (500 hp total) This hybred will offer a unmatched combination of huge HP combined with reasonable mileage.
The addition of electric motors combined with gas engines will offer huge performance.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte