Who are the site moderators, etc.?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who are the site moderators? Who can get someone reinstated that is currently suspended?

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Individuals with Mod privs are Tony Rickard, Jay Herbert, Joe Houss, Lee Stubberfield, Chris Marshall (SRT-10 Forum).

Forum Admins: Tony, Lee
Avatar Responsibilities: Tony, Joe

Let me know the individuals information and the Web site committee will review. If the individual is a three strike person, odds are no... but the committee is discussing options for three stike users.

Web Site Committee

Jay Hebert
Joe Houss: chairman, and Media Director at Large(DAL)
Dave Naeger
Marv Spatz

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, this has been requested via another individual, and being reviewed by the committee. He is a three stiker, so it is not a simple review because it would require changing/ammending the three-strike policy in some fashion.

I miss his photochopping too!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Thanks, this has been requested via another individual, and being reviewed by the committee. >>

glad to see you are reviewing the request jay. i was afraid it had been ignored. thank you.

maybe a "three strike" reinstatement could go up for a vote amoungst the membership after a lengthy "time out"? :confused:

if after say (6) months, a past member is even still around and wants back in, let the membership know, and start a pro and con arguments thread. then, put the reinstatement up for a vote by the membership. i think some members would simply not get reinstated because of their past negative contributions or behavior.

but in this case, i think we have a "three striker" still interested in contributing, WOULD BE A POSITIVE ASSET TO THE FORUMS, and Austin would be welcomed back by the majority of the membership because of his past positive contributions to the forum.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hadn't heard of him having previous problems, but he is interested in returning, and if of obvious value for his contributions.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could adopt MLB's drug policy from last year, only make it suitable for the froum.
i.e.
10 days for the first offence
30 days for the second
60 for the third
1 year for the 4th.
Or something to that effect anyway.