Who is Coming to the Miami Grand Prix?

mjguflaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The city of Miami is hosting the Miami Grand Prix this weekend with both CART and ALMS racing! Those of you who are in the S. Florida chapter may have noticed in the last newsletter that the American Viper Racing Team was picking a couple lucky individuals to "assist" their pit crew, of which I was lucky enough to be chosen (due in large part, I think, to my promises to plug them in to the Miami Beach nightlife and to raid nearby corporate tents for food and booze). Anyway, it should certainly be a good weekend and hopefully the Vipers will make a strong showing.
bounce.gif

A word of caution, however, to those traveling the freeways to Miami, they are also currently filming the "Fast and the Furious 2" down here (and are in fact closing a portion of Biscayne Blvd. tonight to do so), so keep your eyes peeled for Civic "Type Rs" with ground glow and altezzas, you know how fast they can be....
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
:

OP
OP
M

mjguflaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noone is coming? Come on guys, how about a little support for Viperracing here? I bet there will be plenty of Corvette guys there....
bounce.gif