Who"s still waiting??

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious as to how many of us are still waiting for our cars to be shipped? What I can't understand is not being able to get any answers as to when. There can't be many cars left.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they r comin,it just seems terribly long cause its yours

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what i said 3 months ago was, in canada there will be snow on the ground buy the time we get our cars[is that true out west there is snow in the air?]

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gettin antsy eh? Do be careful when you get it less you put your foot in it and get snakebitten into the nearest pole or tree!

BLUEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my Final Edition convertible was released to the carrier earlier this week....but not shipped yet...being in Florida...I assume I will be one of the last...sure wish we could find out just how many cars are still waiting to be shipped?????

OP
OP
G

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gettin antsy eh? Do be careful when you get it less you put your foot in it and get snakebitten into the nearest pole or tree!

Antsy isn't the word. I'm having rotator surgery first week of Oct, would like to put the miles on her before I change oil and put her to bed for the winter. They will be gentle break in miles as per manual.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to believe. You all must have one off dealers so getting a truck your way is hard. It will be worth the wait. And you have a nice, long warranty. I have used up 1000 miles of mine. Good luck

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told 3 months ago,that I would have it in 2 weeks. Well, I am still waiting! I am heading out to the VOI next week, and was hoping to take the ACR with us. Doesn't look like that is going to happen.:dunno:

OP
OP
G

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to believe. You all must have one off dealers so getting a truck your way is hard. It will be worth the wait. And you have a nice, long warranty. I have used up 1000 miles of mine. Good luck

My dealership has 3 VIPERS ordered. One FE vert delivered Sept 2,(one VIN # away from mine), my FE and a SSG still waiting to be shipped!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte