Who want to Cruise up to the Crab Feast from BJ Motors?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I am going to pick up my Viper on the day of the Crab Feast and will be joining everybody for some *****. It took some convincing on my part since my wife will have to follow me in our pick up truck but I was able to finally convince her that we should do it. Talking to Bernie about it he said to see if anybody in his area wants to cruise up with us?

Also wondering what time we would need to leave Bernie's in order to get to the meeting spot on time?

I apologize, I would have posted this in the events section but I am unable to post there yet. :dunno:

Last edited:

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill be down in ocean city that weekend, if anyone is going to OC after the crab feast or anytime that weekend let me know!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agent, I'm gonna move this to the regional section. Based on Gus' PM, you should have a good idea of what's goin' on, and I'll see you on the 9th!

ETA, just realized that you're not a VCA member yet, and as such, can't post in the regional section....people should be able to reply though, and you can communicate through PM.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte