Who wants to sell their Gen 2 ACR?

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the market for such a car and wondering if there is anybody on the fence (considering) about selling their car.

Please let me know what you got.

Thanks!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the market for such a car and wondering if there is anybody on the fence (considering) about selling their car.

Please let me know what you got.

Thanks!

You will have to pry the keys for my GTS out of my cold dead fingers.

That said everything is for sale for the right price but you better start out at 6 figures. :lmao:

Good luck with your search, check the classified or forum vendors.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Send me a PM. I have a Paxton supercharged 2000 ACR. Chromed BBS wheels, perfect Koni dbl adj shocks, etc. etc. Lightweight drilled/slotted rotors and Ceramic brakes (new) all around. New tires, C02 chiller system, Macedo built Unitrax 800hp axles, upgraded door speaker kit, Nitrous, water/**** inj, Venom rear spoiler, Red with Silver stripes, Hi-flow Cats and Corsa exhaust, sounds awesome. Digital tach/shift lights, upgraded door speaker kit, Expect it to be in a couple magazines soon. Engine tested perfect condition and runs like a new Gen4 - smooth. 600rwhp (slightly more than new ACR)on just Paxton (no nitrous or chiller ic cooler).

You must be registered for see images

Sapphire/silver GTS not for sale (same as agentf1).

FYI;
I wouldn't buy a Viper unless it has Hi-flow Cats and Corsa, Random Tech or Borla exhaust. Upgraded brakes on the gen 2s are an excellent idea. You can check for factory recalls (and if they've been completed or not) at the Dodge website. 2000 & 2001 had NO recalls. 96 & 97 had a few recalls. 98&99 has a bad supplier that did some sloppy welds. Gussets were supplied to be welded in to prevent those years steering and rear end brackets from cracking.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will have to pry the keys for my GTS out of my cold dead fingers.

That said everything is for sale for the right price but you better start out at 6 figures. :lmao:

Good luck with your search, check the classified or forum vendors.

sounds like he's looking for an ACR...

isn't plumcrazy selling his?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ted's acr is a :usa: car btw

Thanks Euch. I did instal the 2" long Daytime Running Lights jumper wire so that it can be classed as a Canadian car though. Eddie Martin did compression and leakdown tests on the engine for me as well as a General Inspection on the car. Only thing left that didn't pass inspection is the back-up light switch on the tranny. I have finished the upgrade on all brakes, but havn't done the 1 hour long brake-in proceedure yet. Also havn't installed the skip shift eliminator kit yet. Paid Eddie Martin about $580 for the inspection. Eddie did all the work on this ACR since 2006. Car built by Macedo Motorsports in Fl. and Larry remembers doing the work on the ACR.

Ted

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send me a PM. I have a Paxton supercharged 2000 ACR. Chromed BBS wheels, perfect Koni dbl adj shocks, etc. etc. Lightweight drilled/slotted rotors and Ceramic brakes (new) all around. New tires, C02 chiller system, Macedo built Unitrax 800hp axles, upgraded door speaker kit, Nitrous, water/**** inj, Venom rear spoiler, Red with Silver stripes, Hi-flow Cats and Corsa exhaust, sounds awesome. Digital tach/shift lights, upgraded door speaker kit, Expect it to be in a couple magazines soon. Engine tested perfect condition and runs like a new Gen4 - smooth. 600rwhp (slightly more than new ACR)on just Paxton (no nitrous or chiller ic cooler).

You must be registered for see images

Sapphire/silver GTS not for sale (same as agentf1).

FYI;
I wouldn't buy a Viper unless it has Hi-flow Cats and Corsa, Random Tech or Borla exhaust. Upgraded brakes on the gen 2s are an excellent idea. You can check for factory recalls (and if they've been completed or not) at the Dodge website. 2000 & 2001 had NO recalls. 96 & 97 had a few recalls. 98&99 has a bad supplier that did some sloppy welds. Gussets were supplied to be welded in to prevent those years steering and rear end brackets from cracking.

The safety recall # 999 do apply to 2000 model up to VIN MDH 1002 ( October 2, 2000)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hmmm, my ACR VIN is above 4500 and it was built in March 2000.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, my ACR VIN is above 4500 and it was built in March 2000.

I should have say built date instead of VIN.
1002 is not the VIN but rather 10 ( october) 02 ( second day of october)

If you car was built in March 00, the 999 recall apply to your car.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As I wrote in my post, "check the Dodge website" for recalls. If there are any outstanding recalls for your car (whatever it may be) entering your VIN will come up with any recalls for your car. Importing to Canada you will need a "Recall Letter" stating that there are NO recalls for your car (like I printed off for my ACR and GTS).

Ted

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been toying the idea of a Gallardo and have a '99 ACR silver, 23k miles, Tom's BBK, catless, B&B cbe, clear bra, and driver seat lowering kit.
PM me if your interested.

Nick

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For what? You didn't PM me about my Gen 2 ACR.

What are you looking for? special color? stock, modified, low miles or high miles?

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK, although I dislike Red as well, my priorities were GTS, supercharger then condition. That's why 2 of my 3 GTSs were Red/silver, lol.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The factory made several hundred per year between 99 and 02 so there should be just about 1,000 built? Figure that nearly half have probably been wrecked and about 25% or more just being collected, that would mean that there should be a couple hundred ACRs being tracked and/or driven. When Car Museums start going after Vipers for display it'll be the GTSRs and ACRs that are going to bring in the dollars. My Red/silver is 1 of 25 built in 2000.

Ted

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think I'll ever sell my '00 ACR. It's been a great track ****** the 6.5 years I've owned it, with ZERO failures (except PS noise at track once - flushed system and fixed it). 40K miles (had 11K when I bought it), and never an easy day on it. What a tank.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang