Who's Going to the Reveal Party?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there as well!!! I have been waiting for this moment since VOI 11. A chance to see
The finished product...hell yea! :headbang:

bluegrassvet1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Myself and spouse will be attending. Also will be at the cocktail party with kids the next night. Gonna have a freakin blast !:2tu:

chesapeake07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wife and I are going. Looking forward to meeting some members that night. It will nice to put names and faces with your avatars.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Host Hotel sold out, so others will start filling too. Sounds like there will be a ton of Viper folks there and rumors of a couple of cars at the reveal are circulating, so that should be one heck of a party. Agree with Chesapeake07, it will be great to put some faces on all the folks we chat with on the Forum.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there as well as a host of NY/CT/NE members. Looking forward to the party!!!!

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could! I'll be out with the boys in blue... :usa:

Post up some photos here for us that can't make it.

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would like to go but I have a feeling the weather will be pretty bad..hopefully we can reschedule

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just made our donation the "New York Police and Fire Widows and Childrens Benefit Fund" so we're feeling pretty good about that! Money well spent. Yes BBG's going..

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

AZWHTSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far 15 from the AZ Region are going.
Several wives have okayed new Gen 5's!! My wife included! However, I want an ACR when available.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im going, either waith the NY/CT club (if one of he guys has an extra +1 ticket) or ill be going the 5th alone, either way im not gonna miss it