Will anything else fit from the Parts Bin?

MarineGuns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like its time for front rotors on my 93 RT/10. I understand that many parts for these cars came from the parts bin. Does anyone know what other DC product the front rotors came from? Dakota maybe?

Thanks,

Howard

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got into a huge argument one day with people claiming that the sideview mirrors on the viper were the same used for the dodge stealth/3000gt... they look alot a like, but i dont think so...

- eddie -

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:
i got into a huge argument one day with people claiming that the sideview mirrors on the viper were the same used for the dodge stealth/3000gt... they look alot a like, but i dont think so...

- eddie -

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure they are
redface.gif

this site sux

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MarineGuns:
Looks like its time for front rotors on my 93 RT/10. I understand that many parts for these cars came from the parts bin. Does anyone know what other DC product the front rotors came from? Dakota maybe?

Thanks,

Howard

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There was a thread some time ago about commonality of parts with other vehicles, some searching might dig it up, though I'm not sure what good search terms would be...

Oh, and I'm pretty sure the sideviews are the same.

Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The viper rotors are not that expensive. I think you will be able to find mopar rotors under $100 from one of the vendors on this site. Probably not worth finding some used ones.