Will have 3 sets of wheels for sale shortly!

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will update this post with links to the ads once they get approved but just wanted to let you guys know that I will have 3 sets of wheels for sale shortly:

$2750 for SRT-10 5 spoke 18/19 wheels with tires, excellent condition, front tires are great, rears need to be replaced (pic pending but you know how they look)

$3200 for Satin Black BBS 18/18 wheels with great condition Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires

You must be registered for see images

$3000 brushed titanium Forgestar F14 19/20 wheels with Toyo tires (package is less than a month old and has approximately 100 miles on it)

OP
OP
K

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah things got out of hand, i would like to go down to just one set that are on my car!

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fyi KDR's CCWs are in my garage. Anyone want those, too? Haha

Keep the BBS! And when did you pick up the 5-spokes???

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can vouch for KDR83. I purchased other wheels (Yes he had more) They were the CCW 20" and were better then described and shipped FAST!!!! Still wish I would have jumped on the Sidewinders!!!!!!!

1NASTY69Z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fyi KDR's CCWs are in my garage. Anyone want those, too? Haha

Keep the BBS! And when did you pick up the 5-spokes???

Which CCWs? I need another set of 18 inch Classics..... sorry for the double post....

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what car do you have now? the silver GTS? you just sold your red/white GTS to a guy here in Tampa, no?

OP
OP
K

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is correct, waiting to receive the payment and than drop off the car at his house.