"WIND BAFFLE"

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"WIND BAFFLE\"

With nicer weather finally coming to central Florida, we have been driving the SRT 10 with the "Wind Baffle" and the top down. Boy does it work, especially at speed.
Very little wind movement at all and my wife appreciates it even more. I reccomend
this product to SRT 10 owners. You can reach Wind Baffle at 1-888-266-WIND.

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: \"WIND BAFFLE\"

I have had mine since Feb.,use it all the time it WORKS. Am in a cast(toe) cant drive going wacko,will make up for it as soon as cast is gone. May upgrade to the thicker edition. :usa: :usa:

Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

I was very impressed with the wind baffle, Bob did a great job and it works as he described.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I heartily agree with Gary. The baffle works great and even fits my car with a rollbar in it. This thing works and when you use it...you don't want to take it off.

CStegall

kenvw

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Have the thicker addition and it looks more substantial. I ordered one that was 1/4" thick, double of the original and it looks great. However, since my tuner has my car I can not comment if it works as good as the original but I am almost 100% sure that it will. For the little extra cost the look of the unit itself seems worth it as this upgraded version looks more solid and characteristic of the car. It weighs more but this is a non issue as the unit is a lite weight item anyway.

Ken

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang