Windshield Wipers Not Working

CHAOS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I read on a post a while back about a Viper that had inop windshield wipers and laughed when the response was "they are not suppost to be driven in the rain". Anyway, today I was out late and went to wipe the dew of the windshield and, no kidding, the wipers dont work. I will look for the fuse box tomorrow but is this an "undocumented feature" of the Viper and what should I check next??

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I read on a post a while back about a Viper that had inop windshield wipers and laughed when the response was "they are not suppost to be driven in the rain". Anyway, today I was out late and went to wipe the dew of the windshield and, no kidding, the wipers dont work. I will look for the fuse box tomorrow but is this an "undocumented feature" of the Viper and what should I check next??

I remember commenting on this subject when there was a thread about quality control at CAAP. My wipers didn't work so I had to bring it to may local Viper tech. The wiring harness was never connected at the factory.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to have the switch replaced on mine. It was fairly inexpensive as I recall.

V

Venomiss

What year is your Viper?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te