With all this talk about exhaust sounds..... (an idea)....

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the idea, but what about just pre-recording the exhaust sounds and posting a wave file or real audio file so you don't have to be bothered to replay it every time someone calls?

For example, I think I have listened to Tom Welch's car on the www.btrviper.com/video.php3 (if you have problems seeing it all right click and save it first) mpeg video of him doing a 10.80 1/4 mile a few thousand times! OK, so I just like to see the car fly but the sound is pretty mean too, even if it is mixed with other cars, you can still hear him shift!

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Corsa site has an extensive collection of sound files on several of their exaust systems at idle, reving, acceleration, etc both from inside and outside the vehicle. Unfortunately not for their Viper exaust! I wish more manufactures would do this.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea to me. This exhaust thing has been going on for some time now, and I am very interested in it!! The wav file could just work. Good thinking guys....Kurt
You must be registered for see images

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who phones me when I'm out (and thats most of the time coz I don't sit around when I have a Viper to go drive!) can hear my V10, I have it recorded on my anwser machine. Get comments like "WOW, what the hell was that?"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte