WMD

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kinds of key words did you use when setting it up? If you used WMD all over the place, I can see how you'd be getting lots of hits :) You just might not be getting the kinds of hits you want - I could see how advertising WMD would get you some interest from various nefarious organizations both here and abroad - as well as some scrutiny from various government agencies :)

It could be a good tagline for you though - bring your Viper to Woodhouse and make it your own track Weapon of Mass Destruction.

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
What kinds of key words did you use when setting it up? If you used WMD all over the place, I can see how you'd be getting lots of hits :) You just might not be getting the kinds of hits you want - I could see how advertising WMD would get you some interest from various nefarious organizations both here and abroad - as well as some scrutiny from various government agencies :)

It could be a good tagline for you though - bring your Viper to Woodhouse and make it your own track Weapon of Mass Destruction.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I like that you caught that, so far so good on the goverment thing. :2tu:

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been a fan of WMD for a while on facebook. Love the short clip posted the other day of the twin turbo viper on 17psi boost. 80 to 220 was very fast!!!

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Hi guys thanks for joining the WMD page and I wanted to re invite you all to check it out. We are having a great track day this summer at Hastings Motorsports Park. There is info on the site and a link to the entry forms also.

Some of you also received my first WMD news letter in an Email yesterday. I hope that you find some value in it and if you have not received it and want it just forward your Email to me at [email protected] and I will make sure you get updated on all the newest things and specials we are offering. The news letter will be bi monthly and feature new articles and specials each time. If there is anything in particular you would like to see or have answered just post it in the discussion area of WMD and I will incorporate it into the Email and send you a personal answer.

Thanks again and I hope you find this contact a useful part of your Viper ownership.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mark,

What about those of us who choose not to "facebook" Is there another way to keep the rest of us updated on happenings, specials etc?

thanks

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Steve,

I generally post any specials on here and the "other forum" at the same time so you are covered. The FB site just gets more info and updates on lot's of things and there is some others input invited into it. this helps us spread to other owners and different makes of cars that we would normally not touch on the Viper forums.

My WMD page is only an addition to you guys not a move away from what I do here with you all.

Thanks! :2tu:

mark,

What about those of us who choose not to "facebook" Is there another way to keep the rest of us updated on happenings, specials etc?

thanks

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mark will be sending out some emails too, and I can put you down on our newsletter list which has specials, fun items, events, etc.

If you want that to come to you just drop me your name and email to:

[email protected]

Have to let Mark be on facebook as he is alot better looking than my ugly mug, ha!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery