wonder if these would fit for a fraction of the price

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the lens is not as deep as the Peterson side markers also you would have to cut your front fender to incorporate the rear of those Honda side markers :(

A good effort though :) .......Keep searching :D

OP
OP
A

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the lens is not as deep as the Peterson side markers also you would have to cut your front fender to incorporate the rear of those Honda side markers :(

A good effort though :) .......Keep searching :D

I saw that but was thinking maybe we could use just the lens, it might have the same snaps but if not they can always be glued to the peterson housing. I'm gonna find me a honda today...;)

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're wasting your time. Those lens are not deep enough to house the bulb in the existing housing.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not only that, but the aerodynamic advantage is offset by their limited hp gain that quality side markers make up for. Go big or stay home. Get the really expensive ones.

OP
OP
A

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not only that, but the aerodynamic advantage is offset by their limited hp gain that quality side markers make up for. Go big or stay home. Get the really expensive ones.
yeah, I was thinking about that, I definitely don't wanna give up any hp and the air drag might slow me down bout .25 seconds in the quarter, thanks for clarifying that...I'll have to go big... (((ALL HAIL CHUCK....)))

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klearz ... only place that has shown up except for Dave getting some for less from Ebay a couple of years ago.

OP
OP
A

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honda parts on a Viper = ***

No exceptions

Devil boy fyi the factory "viper" marker can be bought at walmart for $2.59 (same sae and part #) so what's the difference, walmart is better than honda:nono: besides these are not specially built for a particular car

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
A

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after looking and looking I finally found some with the exact demesions as peterson including the 3" spaced screw holes. I ordered a set to test, once they come in and I confirm I post results...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala