Woodhouse & ViperDays @ MAM WOW!!!!!

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got back from Mid America and I have many thanks.
I now know why everyone talks so highly of Bill and Bob at Woodhouse.
Bob, I'd like to thank you again for taking care of my entry fee and the other 19. You are a real gentleman. With as much as you had on your plate this past weekend, you never once gave me the impression you were to busy to talk to me. Always happy and you made me feel like I was a very important part of the weekend. Again, I can't thank you enough.

Now as far as Bill goes, I know where I'll be pricing my next Snake when that time comes. Bill, I can't sum it up in a few words, but I'll try. Your a great instructor and also a real gentleman. You are a bundle of fun, you kept me laughing most of the time and taught me things about my Snake that will help me in the future. You gave me confidence on a track I'd only seen in a drawing. Also, I'd like to thank you for showing me your line. It contributed to my 3RD PLACE FINISH in the Super Stock class overall!! Not bad for a rookie Canuck. Oh and by the way, next time I'll bring some Molson.

Courtney and Tracey, you guys ROCK. I can't believe how well you all treated me EH! I didn't even mind all the Canadian jokes eh........you hosers. Courtney kept me inline and Tracey kept me posted on my times as well as ansewing all my stupid questions............newbies eh.
Skip, you run a top notch operation. Very proffesional and very educational, you head instructor Gary is excellent.

I met so many wonderful people, Tom Sessions, Bobby Archer, Rob Foster, the crew from Archer Racing and so many others.

Thank you all for making the event last weekend one I'll never forget and making the trip from Winnipeg to Council Bluff (1300 miles there and back)well worth the trip.

Tracy Jensen

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tracy,
I must agree with you. Bob Woodhouse is a class act. Viper Days is a class act. Maybe there is something to this turning "right" idea.

Courtney, Tracy, Skip and Bob, Thank you very much.

Nascar Dave

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't agree with you more!!! Thanks to Woodhouse, we were able to attend this great event. Bob Woodhouse set myself and my fiance up with a ride from Paul Greaser who has one quick car. Let me tell you, it was the ride of my life!!!

Bill P. is a great instructor, announcer, and all around nice guy.

The entire Viper Days crew ROCKS!!!

Gary Felton was a huge help, always answering any questions with pleasure.

My instructor, Rhonda Johnson is one hell of a driver and instructor. She helped me shave off 12 seconds from day 1 to day 2. Thanks Rhonda!!!

Bill's instructor, Marvin Zach was another great instructor.

It was great to meet many fun Viper owners. Jerry Dobson, Gary, Ed, Russ Oasis, Gary Lashinsky, Jim and Kathy Stout, Jeremy Walker, Sue and Jim E, Ron Adee and Melissa, Howie F, SRT Steve from IL, and Tracy Jenson were a few that I can think of off the top of my head.

A huge thanks to Archer Racing!

If you have not done Viper Days, you really should. Not only is it a blast, but you'll be suprised at how much you learn.

Tracy, I forgot to tell you that you have great taste in clothes!

Look forward to seeing you all again!
Tracy R.

OP
OP
L

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Tracy, I forgot to tell you that you have great taste in clothes! "

Well what can I say, I only shop at the best places http://mn.viperclub.org/nvipergear.htm, and I see you know the place!
Also as you can see, I've changed my membership to the MN VCA. After attending ViperDays, I also come to realize the value of the Viper community more than ever. The most active and helpful chapter close to me is the MN chapter.

Dave,
I gotta say it was cool having a celebrity around. I'll certainly be paying more attention to the Busch series from now on.

You guys will laugh, but I had these two young boys ask me for my autograph on Sunday. They were walking around with the free calenders and seen me waiting at Achers pit with my car. They wanted me to sign them and I said, "well............my car isn't in any of the pictures on the calender and I'm not really....well" and the one little boy said "isn't this your black Viper your standing next to???"
I said "Ya." and the little boy says "well can we have your autograph then?"
So...I gave them my autograph! They were so cute, it just warmed my heart looking at how excited they were!

Viperdays is better than any mod you could buy and from now on, when ever anyone asks me what's the best bang for your buck in upgrades. I'll tell them VIPERDAYS!
Anyone who doesn't attend at least one of these event, is missing out BIG TIME!

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who attended the MAM event. It was BLAST EH! It was great to meet soooo many new people. Hope to see many more new people for the rest of the 2003 season. Call me if you have questions about Viper Days 847-594-8477 and ask for Courtney!

Viper Days Crew!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would agree 100% with everything said! I only wish I had more time to socialize, however I was trying to keep the KC Club organized and track down shirt sizes for Courtney. I didn't even get a chance to get pictures of Birvini's GTS in it's natural environment: On the track. All I have is pictures of it before they bought it when it was a museum piece... ;)

Now to get a roll bar in that SRT...

Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21