Wow, I never thought I would see a Viper for sale under 20K

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, if thats real, thats a great deal. It screams scam but deals are out there

It doesn't have the typical signature of a scam artist. i.e., they usually have a ridiculously low price , like 20% of retail, and they usually ask you not to contact them through eBay and direct you to mail them at a free email address.

HOWEVER : That car is on Autobahn Gallery (California Auto Sales) website out of Burlingame, CA ; but the auction is from a seller in Clay Township, MI and has no feedback as a seller. I suspect a hijacked user ID. I have reported it to eBay.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, please, you all got your wish!

It's green, voted the least desirable color, and it has an ungodly 63,204 miles. Being from Michigan (pretty nice weather in Michigan, huh?) it probably has rust (check the rear muffler hanger area on the frame. ) They actually drove with the top on (see scratches on window frame.)

Unfortunately, mine didn't come with the CD player, power locks, or power windows. But I have more miles, my wheels are much dustier, and ... uh... mine's more green!

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That RT/10 has been advertised for sale on Craigslist here in the Bay Area. However, not @ $19K.
Must be a B.S e-bay listing.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, please, you all got your wish!

I think that it might have been a devilish scheme to annoy Tom ! :omg:

I can see someone doing it to some other folks here; but, not our technical guru !

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll take this as a backwards compliment that green isn't so awfully bad and the color and miles shouldn't reduce the selling price! Thanks! :2tu:

At the Autobahn Gallery it is listed for $25,980, even though it does not have the tow hitch receiver like mine....

Autobahn Gallery | View Inventory

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they need to make a example out of the scamers if they catch them,put them on public tv and let the scam-ee beat the :bonker::bonker::bonker: out of them.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen one posted about on here at least a year ago for $18k out of a Florida dealership? Anyway, that price has been broken before, and not on a salvage car.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding Dave!!!!!! Now you're starting to remind me of my ex.........everything had to be spotless or there was hell to pay. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950