WTB: 08-10 Viper ACR

04MambaNYC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking to buy another Viper. It's been awhile but I really want 08-10 Viper ACR, always had my eyes on them. If anybody has any leads or looking to sell please send me pm or reply to the thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OXIA

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Gen IV ACRs are fast becoming unobtanium especially the 2010s which have the desirable Nurburgring gear ratios and short shifter
Recent listings on eBay ranged from high 70s to high 80s topping out in the low to mid 100s at venues like the Viper Exchange and Barrett Jackson were the auction results are bullish
Maybe in all this craziness a deal can still be had from a speculative owner who fell into hard times but with so few made you can't afford to pass a good one up
I looked long and hard; it took me sixty days to put a deal together once I found the one I wanted, landing a gem in the end
In doing so I closed the chapter and unless something bad happens (like I die) it's a keeper
After all what else is out there from the last analogue supercars, maybe the Carrera GT

Last edited:

ViperDEN_Nick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking to buy another Viper. It's been awhile but I really want 08-10 Viper ACR, always had my eyes on them. If anybody has any leads or looking to sell please send me pm or reply to the thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DM’d

You must be registered for see images attach