Yarnell/Bagdad day trip w/exotics

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy that just bought the Elise told me of a trip they have planned on Sunday, 11/22/09, up Yarnell Hill to Bagdad. The Lotus group is going and some other exotics (Supposedly Ferraris and Porsches). He asked if some Vipers can go and they said, "No Problem". I'm going (01 RT/10), Robert Webber (96 blue/white GTS) and Mike Markakis is a maybe (08 blue/white).

They're meeting at Carefree Highway and I17 at 0900 hours. They're leaving at 0930 hours. Should be a fun day trip if the weather is nice.

Here is the link

Everyone Prepare!!!! AZ Lotus Group Drive 11-22-2009 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

If anyone needs any more details, send me a PM.

Mike

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no problem with a couple vipers as long as they don't have a problem getting smoked in the twisties
You must be registered for see images
The more the merrier!!!
You must be registered for see images

No mention of them getting destroyed in the straights??? :)

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so we have 3 Vipers going. Me (yellow 01 RT/10), Robert (AZMotorgod) 96 B/W and possibly another 96 B/W Robert (Silversnake). Our 08 B/W is unable to attend.

Weather looks almost perfect. Sunny and highs will be in the low 60's for Yarnell and mid to high 60's for Bagdad. My wife and I will almost certainly be freezing in the morning because SHE does not want the soft top on. Guess I'll be wearing my ski jacket until it warms up!

Should be a very cool ride with all the different cars going!

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4