Yellow car/black wheels

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am seriously considering buying some new wheels. I have a bumblebee with stock wheels now. If you have a pic of a side view of a yellow with black wheels, please post em. I did the tirerack thing and it looked good. I am considering the Speed Star Racing Type C-RS. Pic of those is in the supplier specials forum.

It is either the black wheel or the CCW SP600. I think the black is a "evil" look which is good in my book. :2tu:

Just need some actual pics to confirm the look I am after.

TIA

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a bunch but here are a few good pictures:

You must be registered for see images

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like all the pics except the all black 5 spoke wheel right above this post. I had a M6 black BMW with 5 spoke rims (almost identical to the above) that I had powdercoated black from chrome. Wife hated it and I received quite a few negative comments on the rims. But the a chrome lip on the others looks nice.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are not Vipers, but I have done black wheels on my last few cars, and two of them are yellow. I think it looks awesome. The G in the pic isn't actually mine, but it looks just like it.

3406Yellow_Turbo_004.JPG

3406rolling.jpg

OP
OP
V

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for those pics. The problem is that the black wheels I am interested in do not have a chrome/polished lip. They are essentially all black except the chrome center cap which I may see about changing anyway. Wife does not like the all black wheel although it is because they are "evil". Like evil is bad or something, ha.

Any others?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi