Zaino and JonB

Greg W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was lying in bed this morning not relishing the idea of Zainoing today. Then it came to me. JonB could do it! Sitting up there in WA chatting vicariously on-line probably has to get old. Why not give something back to the Viper Community? I could set Jon up with a bi-weekly Zainoing schedule here in San Diego. It would help me, but more importantly it would allow Jon to actually good some "hands-on" experience in Viper maintenance.

Now my schedule is pretty hectic, so I've decided that Wed. AM would work best, after the gym, but before I go to Starbucks to read the paper.

I'm willing to be the first owner to try this, and if it works well, and Jon does a commendable job (I'm pretty picky), I may be able to recommend him to others. Let me know. Just a thought...

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg,

If you can't get JonB I have a friend who would be willing to Zaino your Viper. Just drop it off at his house here in the midwest and you can come back in a week and pick it up all clean and shiny. Just make sure you leave the keys...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala