Zaino'd Viper

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zaino\'d Viper

8707VIPERSAT_006-med.jpg

Had a great day - zaino'd the car (above), spent some quality time with the family and then went for an evening cruise - and then I can across something incredible at a red light on York Road - yes, another 2005 Yellow Viper SRT 10! Man, what are the chances? This only happens to Corvette guys! Our cars are special, rare, exotic - but yep it was my exact car - the light turned green and the other Viper caught up to me - seems the driver just got his Snake like me - we then cruised down the roadway side by side - the looks from the other drivers were simply incredible - can you imagine - 2 yellow SRT 10 Vipers tearing up the street - what are the chances! Anyway, if that driver is reading this please PM me - perhaps we can schedule another cruise in the near future. Have a great weekend forum members and GO PHILA EAGLES! :2tu:

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Zaino\'d Viper

Come down to Solomons Maryland and we’ll have 3 yellow ones tearing up the streets.

VCA member “WANTED” just sold his silver SRT-10 to a guy in my town and it’s kind of a bummer to have another Viper roaming the streets. It was nice being to only one in town.

Anyway - seeing the silver Viper driving around makes me so glad I bought a yellow one. Nothing attracts attention like a yellow car and nothing attracts attention like a Viper. Put the two together and all hell breaks loose.

You must be registered for see images attach

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've never come accross another viper while actaully driving my viper so far!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go Eagles??? Where are you from? I am in Boothwyn (between Phila and Wilmington Del). I only have a lowly Z06 but we do alot of cruises with CF people, you are more than welcome to join us. Don't worry, we will go slow so you can keep up. ;)

You gotta love that shine Zaino gives you huh...

[Edit] I just read your other post and see you are from Bucks County, that is not to far from me, we even do a Covered Bridge Cruise up in your area every year usually in the fall. There is also a Cruise that meets in KOP area every other Sunday and it seems to attract a pretty diverse crowd with alot of exotics as well as american muscle that is put on by milla racing. I have not made one yet but may try to make it to the next one. Check the NE Section of the CF for details.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1167946&forum_id=40

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte