ZR1 vs Gen V Burnout Test

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good lord it even lost the burnout competition...what's next.

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next to tractor pull, this has got to be the most redneck competition I have ever seen.

I love it!

~Jay

ScrewDrvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you could look at the other way and say the viper has more traction

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm so why are the Gen IV guys yappin about the gen V again? looks like the 4 lost to the vette too only it was to a Z06 not a ZR1:crazy2:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't give a crap about a ZR1 being able to do a longer straight line burnout than the new Gen 5, it's about lap times and so far I'm surprised the Viper isn't much faster....then again, maybe the drivers aren't that competent.

As for the Dodge Ram vs. the Chevy Silverado video, a buddy sent me that about a month ago saying that the Dodge Pickup driver went too far, I laughed and responded "don't get into a fight with a heavyweight if you're a flyweight and a heavyweight's attitude.....or $hit-kickings like that'll happen."

Regards,
Aaron

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the new Viper should be powered by a souped up Ram Cummins Diesel Engine? I can't stop laughing on that video. That made my night!

Anyway fellows, you need to realize that both GM and MT are screwing with us all on all this. Probably had the Viper set up on one of the Viper TC Modes, not fully off and the ZR1 fullty off.

I think after we picked on Lance Romance years ago, he took up a position with Chevy and is now trying to get revenge.

Next test MT will come up with is which car has the closest badge to a bowtie on it and the Viper will lose again. It is all rigged!

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which car looks more muscular:

(1) the SRT-10 or
(2) Screech the anorexic ****** test pilot

emericr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Useless test but nonetheless very fun to watch. Damn I wish I could be paid to do this.
Longevity on the transmission and related parts for the test cars has to be dismal.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Useless test but nonetheless very fun to watch. Damn I wish I could be paid to do this.
Longevity on the transmission and related parts for the test cars has to be dismal.

When I bought a CTS-V a few years back, I checked the history on the car I was about to get a great deal on. It was initially titled to General Motors as a 'Media Test Car'.

I picked another car.

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be the dumbest car test I have ever seen... thinking about it more, not sure what would even be close. Who in the market for these cars cares about this?

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makara-

I frickin' love that video, and in a SSG vert too, just epic!

Totally in your face, middle finger in the air awesome. Only thing better would have been doing it in front of a police station.:headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth