aluminum pedals

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can purchase the aluminum (all 3 pedals) that Apex used to sell. They have Viper or GTS embedded in them,they are the one you have to drill holes in. Snakeoly has them without the letters. Want a set for the 01 R/T10 & wondered if someone had Apexs stock.Thanks, Paul :usa: :usa: :usa:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When you get them, have them tig welded on...I did and you don't have to mess with them slipping off.

44017620870277_0-med.jpg

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul try here. These are the guys who make them. When I had a G.B. on them they did have the ones with the letters on them. By their site it looks like the no longer sell them with the lettering. Give them a shout and see, maybe the have some left over.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me just say how I feel...Most Viper aftermarket pedals ****! They are junk. Some of the biggest names out there are a joke.

Last year I had a set of pedals arrive in a “Presentation Box”. I would not put these on a Yugo let alone a Viper.

Then you have clowns making pedals with rubber stops inserted in them. These all fall off over time. Again… one of our big suppliers. This low end stuff is for the Rice crowd, not us.

Try these guys:
http://www.ultimatepedals.com/

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pedals Jerome is talking about that is sold by Autovation are made by a guy in North Carolina named Brian Sullivan. He called his company SRP Racing. I know because I used to sell his pedals on Ebay almost 2 years ago. His site is not up anymore and don't even know if he still makes pedals anymore. He is or was a Viper owner as well. His car was a red GTS 1997 the he autocrossed once in a while. The pedals are nice, but could be nicer if he slowed the speed of his CNC. They had a lot of machine marks (maybe the look he was after ??) Just my input.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the pedals are nice, but IMO the size makes the awkward pedal placement even more awkward. You learn to live with it if you want the pedals. A bunch of us bought them a year or so ago when they were doing a group buy on this site.

3459100_0235a.JPG

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the non-polished autovation pedals.I bought them for feel not looks.It was impossible for me to heel and toe with the stock pedals(Foot just couldn't reach).They are superior to stock,however larger which was a good thing in my case.I drive with a driving shoe not a tennis shoe for the feel.My only complaint is I wish the go pedal wre firmer for easier to feel reasons.Some people with larger feet can nly use autovation pedals on the brake and clutch.The gas pedal is too big for them with larger feet. GTS Bruce

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I always warn people who I let drive my car about the pedals. They tend to break and also hit the gas pedal...so those days of letting others drive are over with.