B&B or Belanger headers

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can make the viper run that or faster but for alot MORE $$$

I hear that, i'm getting ready to buy a viper soon and i dont even have the car yet and I already have mod fever! Viper parts are freakin expensive. If only vipers sounded like my Mustang! Who could ask for more.

Give me a break! Who could ask for anymore?
Listen, I always get comments about the sound of my car like, "I have never heard a car sound so mean" and "wow does that thing sound awesome" also "holly **** does that sound wicked when you hit it"

Lets put it to a poll. Who wants their car to sound like a rustang?
Not me that's for sure!
Save your money and buy another Mustang
:rolleyes:

well let me say this you have the same cat back as me and it does sound ruthless lol and I also get comments on it but a modded stang with flowmaster cat back sounds pretty nasty itself.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe its just me im not 1 brand type of person, if its got b@lls I like it lol and it can have more b@lls I love it lol

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay I thought you might like those pics, heres pics of my (soon to be with all the parts I have in the garage ready to install) low 12's- high 11's stang.

7061rear_logos_after_decals_1_-med.JPG

7061rear_logos_after_decals_5_-med.JPG

heres 2 with the viper (nice combo huh)

7061IMG_0436-med.JPG

7061IMG_04161-med.JPG

heres a side shot

7061IMG_0403-med.JPG

since I havent put on my mods yet (only a hypertech chip) I hope I dont see a cobra with my Cobra Killer Decal until after I install the mods lol

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pesonally I don't like mustangs, for a number of reasons.
One main reason is that they are like flies up here. Because they are cheap hp and cheap to upgrade, every kid and his dog owns one. I just don't like when people try to compare the two. Then wishing a Snake would sound like a ford. I thought that was a little over the top.
Next we'll be wishing our Vipers were more like Vette's LMAO!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heres a shot of my cousins (high 10's) procharger supercharged 94 GT

7061Picture_005-med.jpg

heres a shot of the motor

7061May03325-med.JPG

heres a shot of it with a 95 GT (low 13's)

7061Aug23130-med.JPG

and a shot of my rear again on my stang

7061rear_logos_after_decals_4_-med.JPG

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow nice!! Looks like you have the best of both worlds there. LOL Yah you might want to avoid those cobra's till you install those mods LOL ,Have you ever taken the Viper to the track? What does she run in the 1/4 mile?

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics STUGOTS. HAH LETHAL i'll take horsepower for a cheap price anyday. What if mods on Vipers were cheap? What you wouldn't like them? Horsepower is horsepower no matter how you look at it, its always good to have more!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
never tracked her. so I have no idea.

Just wondering, what kinda hp/tq you have in that stang to run those times?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't there a Mustang forum you two can hold hands on?
LOL

come on man, dont act like a stang is a POS because its not, its not viper but it snot a POS, still american mustle.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never put the car on a dyno, because everytime i was going to i'd think " what could i do for that amount of money to make it faster LOL" Plus i'm a broke a** US Marine and i dont make to much money. But now that i'm overseas i can afford to buy my dream car a VIPER. But i have a 302 bored 30 over to a 306, ford motorsport X cam, victor jr heads, DSS pistons, headman headers, pacesetter off-road h-pipe, 2 chamber flowmaster mufflers, 4:10 gears, trickflow trackheat upper and lower intake, harlem sharp roller rockers, 75mm throttle body and mass air, anderson powerpipe, 3000 b&m holeshot stall converter, and the icing on the cake is a dual nozzle NX gemini nitrous system that shoots up to a 300 shot but i only use 150 to run the 10.36, thnking about bumpin it up to the 300 shot soon plus alot of little extra's that i forget about.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HAH LETHAL i'll take horsepower for a cheap price anyday. What if mods on Vipers were cheap? What you wouldn't like them?

Typical :rolleyes:
I could own Mustangs if that's what my heart desired. Yes cheap cheap cheap, but I find more satisfaction owning something that isn't littering every street corner in the city.
Now inregards to cheap mods for the Viper, sure I would like it if mods were cheaper. Who wouldn't, but if they were cheaper, that would mean that there was thousands and thousands of them out there. I find very little satisfaction in owning something you see on every street corner.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL

come on man, dont act like a stang is a POS because its not, its not viper but it snot a POS, still american mustle.

I don't like em.
I will give FORD credit for what they've done with the new ones. Reviving the old style I think was a stroke of marketing genius!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never put the car on a dyno, because everytime i was going to i'd think " what could i do for that amount of money to make it faster LOL" Plus i'm a broke a** US Marine and i dont make to much money. But now that i'm overseas i can afford to buy my dream car a VIPER. But i have a 302 bored 30 over to a 306, ford motorsport X cam, victor jr heads, DSS pistons, headman headers, pacesetter off-road h-pipe, 2 chamber flowmaster mufflers, 4:10 gears, trickflow trackheat upper and lower intake, harlem sharp roller rockers, 75mm throttle body and mass air, anderson powerpipe, 3000 b&m holeshot stall converter, and the icing on the cake is a dual nozzle NX gemini nitrous system that shoots up to a 300 shot but i only use 150 to run the 10.36, thnking about bumpin it up to the 300 shot soon plus alot of little extra's that i forget about.

Jesus thats a friggin monster lol.

ever gonna go forced?? seems the bottom end can take it im sure.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because something costs more dosent mean that its better, yah there isnt anything like a viper and many people dont own them, but if i get my a88 smoked in a race by a mustang when i buy my viper, i'm not going to look down on him because he drives a mustang. Typical is right.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL

I don't like em.
I will give FORD credit for what they've done with the new ones. Reviving the old style I think was a stroke of marketing genius!

honestly im not a fan of the new 05's I like the 5.0 and the 99 - 2004 4.6's

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looking down on a Stang that can stomp your GTS isnt anything to brag about. LETHAL yah i love vipers to and thats why i'm buying one, but a stang isnt a POS!

I'm glad you have an opinion!
So do I! I don't like em. Get over it! Hey, here's a thought for ya. Not eveyone likes my car either, but I do!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell im not gonna lie your stang more then likely would take my viper (depending on driver) right now

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking down on a Stang that can stomp your GTS isnt anything to brag about. LETHAL yah i love vipers to and thats why i'm buying one, but a stang isnt a POS!

So do I! I don't like em. Get over it! Hey, here's a thought for ya. Not eveyone likes my car either, but I do!

well thats just NOT true who wouldent like a viper?

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the works on building a 351 roller motor and strokin it to a 427, that can withstand a 500 shot of nitrous. Bigger heads better cam etc etc. LOL yes a monstor she is, but i love her to death LOL. After i buy my RT/10 i plan on getting a ROE supercharger installed that way if i wanna feel the juice i have the Stang and if i want to feel the power of a blower then i have a viper LOL YES THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the works on building a 351 roller motor and strokin it to a 427, that can withstand a 500 shot of nitrous. Bigger heads better cam etc etc. LOL yes a monstor she is, but i love her to death LOL. After i buy my RT/10 i plan on getting a ROE supercharger installed that way if i wanna feel the juice i have the Stang and if i want to feel the power of a blower then i have a viper LOL YES THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

now THATS a plan

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Some uptight Stang owner LMAO

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Some uptight Stang owner LMAO

can get upright owners of every car vette even a viper lol

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get over it? LETHAL Your the one who keeps bashin on Mustangs. All i said IMO is that they sound better, your the one who keeps talkin smack. Funny thing is your the one talkin smack about Stangs that can smoke check your viper LOL. All i'm sayin is i love them both !

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Get over it? LETHAL Your the one who keeps bashin on Mustangs. All i said IMO is that they sound better, your the one who keeps talkin smack. Funny thing is your the one talkin smack about Stangs that can smoke check your viper LOL. All i'm sayin is i love them both !

Ok wise one, bring that Stang of yours up to Brainerd MN and we'll see who can cover the 3 mile road coarse the fastest.
Wait, I know you only go fast in one direction, right?
Also the last time I checked, the top of the page read something like this "Reply to (RT/10 and GTS Discussions)"

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well wise one, Last time i looked at the top of the page at this post it was posted by myself asking what would be better for the viper i'm buying B&B headers or Belanger headers hmmm 3 mile road course thats why i said i'm buying a viper and KEEPING THE MUSTANG FOR A DRAG CAR. Man your a smart one.LOL Again there you go compairing apples to oranges LOL

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya and you got your answer. B&B's flow better!
Don't get yer ******* in a bunch man, remember you are the one comparing a Stang to a Viper.
All I have been saying is that I don't like them! Is that OK with you. Then you talk about passing my ass with a Mustang. Well bring it on is all I'm saying. You need to go back and read dude.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten