B&B or Belanger headers

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL your the one gettin all butt hurt LOL I just compaired the sound and said i wish my viper could sound like my mustang, plus if you read back alot of guys like the sound of the mustangs vs the vipers sound. You dont like em? No problem with me. But you were pretty much putting down anyone who cant afford a Viper. All i'm saying is no matter what car you have if its fast, kudos to them and i dont look down on people who cant afford vipers, like the stand owners. I'm sure there are pleanty of Mustang owners that would love to own a viper, heck i'm one, but i'll be gettin mine real soon! And when i get smoked by a stang in my viper, because its bound to happen, i won't look down on that kid because he spent less than i did. LOL

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree I love them both, if I had to choose I'd take viper in a heart beat because in my opinion a viper is the BEST car, yes I said BEST which means IMO over a ferrari,lambo (ohh gear here comes Allanlambo),vette,porsche ect BUT just because a viper is the BEST (again IMO) does not mean a stang is the worst.

I LOVE my stang and to be honest when I got it if I could have afforded I would have got a vette instead of the stang as my secondary car but after owning it im glad I got the stang over the vette, not to say I dislike vettes but I like stangs better now after owning one and driving many.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL your the one gettin all butt hurt LOL I just compaired the sound and said i wish my viper could sound like my mustang, plus if you read back alot of guys like the sound of the mustangs vs the vipers sound. You dont like em? No problem with me. But you were pretty much putting down anyone who cant afford a Viper. All i'm saying is no matter what car you have if its fast, kudos to them and i dont look down on people who cant afford vipers, like the stand owners. I'm sure there are pleanty of Mustang owners that would love to own a viper, heck i'm one, but i'll be gettin mine real soon! And when i get smoked by a stang in my viper, because its bound to happen, i won't look down on that kid because he spent less than i did. LOL

Alright where did I say the Mustang is a POS? Post it! I said, and follow closely "I DON'T LIKE THEM" "ME" "I" "MYSELF" don't like them.
I would never look down at someone who couldn't afford a Viper. Why? Because I was one once!
I'm happy you are getting a Viper soon, because then maybe you'll get laid and won't be so uptight. Relax man, you read too far into things.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the 99' RT/10 checked out good at the performance shop, so all i have to do is wait to see what the bank says about the loan request. I was already approved for it but i had to cancel it because the mail leaving West Africa where i'm stationed it slower than a snail and they tend to lose it, so now i had to reapply for the loan so they can deposit the money in my bak account and then i can wire the money. Sounds kinda complicated but hopfully all goes well and i will be a proud new VIPER OWNER !! Its a black 99' RT/10 with 23k miles with the connely leather in excellent condition for 42 thousand. Although i dislike the connely but i can always swap it. So as soon as i am a real owner i'll switch that screen name but i dont want to be a poser LOL. Damn bank better hurry up.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey the connely isn't bad in a Black snake. I'd wait before switching it out. It may grow on ya.

'99 is a great choice. 18in wheels and fogred pistons with lumpy cam! They love to be blown.
I wish I could have found a '99 Black ACR when I was shopping, but oh well. I love my black beast. Does it have stock exhaust? Maybe a bad question LOL, but that's the first thing that's gotta go. They sound like a$$ with the factory exhaust. I switched mine out before I even put it on the road.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may just wait and see if i like it, but the black looks PIMPIN. It still has stock exhaust but this will be the first thing changed along with a mopar spoiler. Followed by purner 505's and a ROE supercharger! Ahh i cant wait. then add a vec 2 and some roller rockers ! wow i'm getting excited. But i will not be able to drive it till i get back in the states which will be a few months, but by the time i get back to the states the car will be just the way i want it.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may just wait and see if i like it, but the black looks PIMPIN. It still has stock exhaust but this will be the first thing changed along with a mopar spoiler. Followed by purner 505's and a ROE supercharger! Ahh i cant wait. then add a vec 2 and some roller rockers ! wow i'm getting excited. But i will not be able to drive it till i get back in the states which will be a few months, but by the time i get back to the states the car will be just the way i want it.

if your changin the stock wheels, I'll take your stockers lol (curb rash NOT from me)

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Who will be doing your work for you?

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think DC performance is going to do the exhaust because they are the one's who checked the car out and they seem to be a very reputable viper performance shop in LA. But for the supercharger i have to do some calling on that because i'm not sure? Do you all have any suggestions ?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DLM,Heffner,Larry Macado,Sean Roe,Chuck Tator,DC performance,TNT,Svsi,Rsi,underground racing are all great people to work with.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sure Dan can handle that task. I have heard nothing but good things from that place. I think if I was you I'd let him just do it all if it's going to be there anyway.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hes in NY

Larry Macado is in Fla
Sean Roe is in fla
DLM is in fla
DC is in cali
Ris is in Tx
Svsi is in tx

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure Dan can handle that task. I have heard nothing but good things from that place. I think if I was you I'd let him just do it all if it's going to be there anyway.

isent DC in cali?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SVSI is located in West Chicago IL, from what i see closest to you.

DC is great I have delt with Dan many times hes cool as hell.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten