B&B or Belanger headers

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey when you do get those new rims what would you let the stockers go for?? with or without tires dont matter to me lol

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LETHAL GTS:

I just noticed your location showing that you live in Brandon MB! I am hauling my GTS up to Winnipeg and then to Brandon to see my family this summer.

We should get together and show the local mustangs what we can do lol :)

Down mean to be a ship disturber on the mustang thing lol

I had a couple and loved them, just got my dream car now.

On the header issue, I had the Roe S/C with the Bellanger Headers. The bullets in the headers seem to restrict the "blown" cars although they are great for the naturally aspirated ones. Just my $.02

I only have 200 miles on the set if anyone wants them. they are mint! I am putting the twin turbo set up on my car so I won't need them.

Great thread! good break to the day!

:2tu:

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
peakcompletions lol thats funny LOL

Well once i'm set in buying the new ones then we will talk about sellin the old ones and figure somethin out, although i think 2 might have a tad bit of curb rash?

ok so if i'm gonna end up gettin blown LOL" i like the sound of that" then i should go with the B&B or Belanger? and didnt you all say the B&B catback sounded the most aggressive?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
peakcompletions lol thats funny LOL

Well once i'm set in buying the new ones then we will talk about sellin the old ones and figure somethin out, although i think 2 might have a tad bit of curb rash?

ok so if i'm gonna end up gettin blown LOL" i like the sound of that" then i should go with the B&B or Belanger? and didnt you all say the B&B catback sounded the most aggressive?

if your going blown B&B is the way to go.

yes B&B catback sounds MEAN

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For you mustang boys. :cool:
6316102-0286_IMG-med.JPG

6316102-0285_IMG-med.JPG

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the engine started out as a 429 Cobra Jet. It was then punched out to 500 and some cubes. I can't rememeber the specifics, but it put out around 700hp on the dyno.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the engine started out as a 429 Cobra Jet. It was then punched out to 500 and some cubes. I can't rememeber the specifics, but it put out around 700hp on the dyno.

sweet

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking up a few posts on the price of the headers...

I had just bought a new set of B&B's before I decided to go with the Twin Turbo for $1700.00

New Bellangers are about the same...

My used set (barely used) is worth about 1200.00

Again, my two cents..

re-read my post... had a spelling anurism. :)

oops! :p

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21