Does this look normal to you? Beach Viper rust?

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't get the picture up, It's in my photos please take a look. :eek:

[image]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/7435Front-thumb.jpg[/image]

[image]http://d03.webmail.aol.com/17385/aol/en-us/Mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=1.13306550&folder=Saved%2fViper+%234&partId=5[/image]

Hey everyone, I'm going to check out another Viper tomorrow. This car comes from Hawaii and now lives in Nevada. I guess my question is does any of you guys that are Lucky enough to live at the beach see this rust problem on the nuts and bolts? and is it a problem??
Thanks.

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Miami. I had the same problem (previous owner lived on the beach). Not a problem, I just replaced the bolts...problem solved!

Bill

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It wouldn't be a problem if the car was held together by only a dozen bolts, but there is a h3ll of alot more than that.

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7435Front-med.jpg

10676Bottle4-med.JPG

10676Bottle3-med.JPG

I hope these are the right pictures.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is the front fascia off the car in the one picture?

I can't figure out what that picture is, it seems to have stripes under the car also? :rolleyes:

No, the picture showing the coolant overflow bottle, see the tire and wheel, behind and to the left? See the attachment ponts for the front fascia, why was it taken off. I can't think of any reason excet a front end hit, OR replacing the coolant bottle which ususally needs it even from a small hit.

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is the front fascia off the car in the one picture?

I can't figure out what that picture is, it seems to have stripes under the car also? :rolleyes:

No, the picture showing the coolant overflow bottle, see the tire and wheel, behind and to the left? See the attachment ponts for the front fascia, why was it taken off. I can't think of any reason excet a front end hit, OR replacing the coolant bottle which ususally needs it even from a small hit.

Those are not my pictures, I only have the front end showing. I don't know where the others came from? The car I'm showing is a ACR you can see the wheels there not ACR.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHEAP hardware.I have found several.What I have done is remove,power wire brush and paint with rustoleum flat or gloss black. GTS Bruce

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant