EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George,
Here's another bump, and check is going out today! Thanks for all the response so far guys, keep them coming. We have to help this little guy! George, please keep us posted on this one!
Thanks,
Roland Lafontaine

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Roland L-W. Michigan on April 28, 2001 at 08:03</font>

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WWWWWWOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as of saturday with just 2 days of mail i have gotten over 3000 dollars for aaron!!!!

i really did not expect it to happen this fast and i am just speechless. thanks alot guys and i am hoping that i can present the box of donations to aaron's family end of this week!!

i want everyone of you that bothered to take the time to read this thread and send a donation big or small to print this out and keep it around . whenever you feel down on yourself just read it and know that you ain't such a bad guy

i will keep you updated and i just wish you all would be able to see aarons face when he gets the box.

i am going to post this on the boards that i originally posted this topic. if any of you guys have spread the word on other forums please copy this post and let them know the great progress !!!

i really feel honored to be in such company

regards
george

SCS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A check goes in the mail tommorrow...I hope the little guy does great...Keep us posted...

Reaction score
Great numbers George! Three thousand dollars in two days. WOW is right! Never underestimate the power of the Viper Nation. After some of the wonderful things you have done for us viper owners, I hope this is a indication of our appreciation. Today being payday (a shameless hint), perhaps a few more folks might consider a donation to "C.O.T.A for Aaron" to help save this little boy's life.

Good Luck and best wishes from us all.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump, and I'm sending along $100. I've got a 2-year-old son, and this is a heartbreaking situation for any parent. I've been fortunate enough be able to take money and medical insurance for granted, and this thread is a sobering reminder that it's not that way for most of the world
You must be registered for see images

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't been on the board for a week until tonight. Thanks George for letting us know about this cause. I have four grandchildren and one on the way. Whenever you can help a child in need it's right. My check will be on the way upon my return Friday to Orlando. God Bless and thanks again.
Gary Lashinsky
SE VCA Zone Director

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With our first at 5 months old at home and feeling blessed with her very presence I am happy to help and wish the best for Aaron and his family....I am proud to be part of a group that is so willing to give generously...so BUMP away guys....George...the check will go out tomorrow.

MGW
4159 mike padgett highway
augusta, ga 30906

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My check for $100 sent out a few days ago. Hope you reach the goal!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buuuump,A viper,3week new baby girl,Post pardom wife,I've got everything!,TIME to give back.Checks in the mail.Can't wait to hear the good news posted about aaron

H8TOW8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in as well...hang in there, little guy. Money on the way.

Puts everything in priority, doesn't it?

Lets BUMP Aaron back to health!!!

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great work guys!!!!

remember i am going to visit aaron next weekend so if you guys are planning on sending in a donation please try to get it out today

i will keep you all posted on aarons progress and take plenty of pics next week when i see him.

thanks again!!!

george

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21