EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!!!

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS FOR THE BUMP MARV!!!!!

i just wanted to again thank you guys for the help with my freind aaron. he is doing well but unfortunately still awaiting the lungs he needs. it is very frustrating but he is hanging in there.

i am hoping that i can count on some of you guys in the future as aaron will be hit with some pretty costly post surgery expenses next year and i am going to head another fundraiser for him. i thank mark gionnotta of viper magazine for doing this wonderful writeup on aaron and hopefully it will help spread the word for him.

again thanks to all and have a great Christmas!!!!!!!

george www.mgwltd.com

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, there must be a million stories like this one out there, but we have to start somewhere. When you think of the millions that went to the WTC fund raisers, and all the food and other donations, it's a wonder that anyone in this country starves, or can't get enough money for health related issues.

My check will go out tonight.

Andrew

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh and one more thing...

if anybody is sending any checks in for aaron that did not last year please forward them to me at MGW like in the writeup as i love reading the letters with aaron and giving them to him personally as a representative of our great club
smile.gif
smile.gif

make any check out to "COTA FOR AARON"

MGW
4159 mike padgett highway
augusta, ga 30906

regards
george

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could all of the Regional clubs do a small auction at their holiday party, and then send over the proceeds? I heard that some vendors have extended a gracious offer to those clubs, so we should be able to take the offer and then turn it into a donation for these kids? Just a thought.

George, you should send out a letter to all the clubs that tells more of this charity. I know that in our region we raise 5-10 grand a year for children's charities. Wouldn't be nice if we could get all the clubs to just work on one charity? That could lead to a very serious donation!

Here is a bump, a check and I will donate any funds I win at this weekend company card game.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I send a check directly to Aaron's family. I can wave the deduction if I have to.

But I have to tell my story. Because it's Viper related and it also relates to his lung problem.

About 2 years ago I traded my C5 in on a Cadillac STS. I had it for a month and people kept asking me; How do you like the Cadillac. Well I hated getting rid of the Corvette. So I never really liked the car. One day my sister in law asked, well then what's next? My father pipes up and says; Get a Viper.

Well for the last 4 years my father has been battleing with a lung desease called Pulmonary Fibrosis. He is in the last phase and is very sick.

Some day my father will pass. I took my father's advise when I bought my 92RT10. I wanted so much to take my father for a ride. But he is not strong enough and odds are he will never be.

So for me my Viper is and allways will represent the spirit of my father.

Please update me on Aaron's condition and where I can send the check. I am a little cautious about sending it to an organization.

Thanks

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks again guys and Steve thats a great idea!!!!

also i have anotehr favor to ask that may not be so ******* the wallets during the holidays. i know alot of us viper owners own our own company or are principles in a company. well after talking to aarons dad i learned that all the money that was collected for aaron thru COTA is only available after the surgery and not for current expenses. this has put a burden on the family as aaron has been to the local hospital quite a few times and although they have some insurance it just does not cover all the expenses.

what i was thinking is if you guys and ladies could maybe send over a small gift for aaron from your company i could give it to aarons dad for his christmas. maybe some viper models or shirts like alot of guys did last year or maybe some sports stuff. aaron loves soccer and ice hockey!!!

thanks again for all your help. i guess i must be getting kinda overbearing with this whole deal but i gotta tell you guys that you just have no idea what aaron has gone through. now even though i cannot change aarons future i certainly can help the present
smile.gif
smile.gif

regards
george

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
George,

I rep a line of European Hockey Jerseys so a hockey jersey from Germany is on its way. Can you just confirm that gifts get sent to the same address as the checks.

My Best To Aaron and His Family.

Shane Fausel

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes send them to me at

MGW
4159 mike padgett highway
augusta, ga 30906

please put on the box

ATTN: GEORGE ( FOR AARON )

that way i will not even have to open the box and aarons family will know who is sending the stuff by the labels on them
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

regards
george

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my prayers go out for your dad and i apprecaite your thoughts on aaron. i know exactly what you mean about wanting to take him in your viper. sharing the experience is what it is all about.

if anyone would like to make a direct contribution to aaron you can send it to me at the same MGW address and i will surely get it to him. he lives only 1 mile from my shop now.

his name is AARON BOOHER or DANNY BOOHER ( his dad)

REMEMBER THIS WOULD NOT BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE AT ALL BUT YOU CAN MAYBE FEEL BETTER THAT AARON MIGHT GET SOME JOY FROM IT
smile.gif

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, my touring production of the "World Famous" Lipizzaner Stallion's is coming to Augusta, Friday January 4 to the Augusta-Richmond County Civic Center. Maybe we can set up a charity drive for funds thru our promotional efforts and ticket sales for the shows engagement that could raise $$$$$$. It's worth a shot. Call me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21