I'm going to be a daddy!!!! But must sell the McV :(

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had sworn some people to secrecy, but I may as well let everyone know. I found out about a month ago, that I'm gonna be a daddy! SADLY, that means the McV must go for now. I WILL BE BACK! But, we could use the $$ to start preparing to be parents. NOPI was my final event as GA-VCA President/member :( The mommy's name is Melinda and she's just I want in a future wife (near future!). I met her while at ******* one day with some friends :) The McV will be on Ebay now with a Buy It Now price of $28k later today unless someone PM's me and wants it. You all know the car, no need in describing it. I just want to say thank you for all the info I've learned here and hope my ******* photos have made everyone smile (and daydream :D ). Anyway, here's a pic of Melinda. Probably the last ******* pic I'll post :( She's the brunette on the right on the sportsbar. I'll still post, but prob not as often, but hopefully I'll still be able to help some Viper guys/girls. THANKS FOR THE FRIENDSHIPS AND EVERYTHING ELSE GUYS!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

APRIL FOOLS!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW! I about fell out of my chair! At 1st I was going to give you some props for the hottie and congratulate you becoming a dad, but now I am just glad you are not selling the Viper. :)

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started scrolling down and wondered why it was taking so long to get to the next post, then I saw your "April Fools"

not funny ;)

I was about to post that you better get rid of your avatar if you are getting married and having a kid :D

I can't wait to see Juli's response...

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew it wasn't true from the start, no way she would let you in her ******* shorts!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO, you had me hook, line and sinker. It could have been just a little bit better had you
said the girl was in the drivers seat. :D

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I knew it was an April Fools as soon as you said it was one of those girls:p

Good one!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That was a nasty trick.

I was wondering if we could take up a collection to help you keep the car.

LMAO

Ted

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You **** bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your post made me think about when I first became a father and all the stuff I had to give up, and I thought "he's not as smart as I thought he was". Good joke.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good one...now you can look forward to the entire VCA getting back at ya' :D

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since I have a McV, I can jump in and actually say I am going to be a Daddy on Wednesday, 4/2. It's going to be our 2nd daughter, so I'm way outnumbered in our house, 3 to 1; oh well, at least I don't have to sell the Viper, however no way to get 2 child seats in there, just the one for my 4 year-old as of now; I will post some pics later in the week; too bad we don't have a ******* in the Wilkes Barre, PA area; it seems those hotties love red cars...........

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I have a McV, I can jump in and actually say I am going to be a Daddy on Wednesday, 4/2. It's going to be our 2nd daughter, so I'm way outnumbered in our house, 3 to 1; oh well, at least I don't have to sell the Viper, however no way to get 2 child seats in there, just the one for my 4 year-old as of now; I will post some pics later in the week; too bad we don't have a ******* in the Wilkes Barre, PA area; it seems those hotties love red cars...........

Well, congratulations to a 'real' Daddy!!! Look forward to your pics.
CHAD---DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960