It's Here!! Viper INVADES Niagara Falls!!!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be a honor to have you there and get to meet ya Mam!

Robert

it's LT for you :lmao:

IF the cops catch you .... you start to speak in your perfect German (Bavarian) slang...

Zefix, hoast me dawischt? I hob dacht I bin af da Autobahn, woast! Defst ma koa ticket schreim...und I dua b'stimmt nimmer z'schnalll fahr'n!
:drive:

P.S.: if Leslie is there does that mean that white hood vents red viper gts dave 666666 is also there...?

nope if I can make it I will be solo in my OWN Viper

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's bad. considering I've been getting pissed that I've gotten 2 tickets this year for going 90mph on hwy 20. Both cops agreed with me that it's not like going 90mph in a city or community and gave me the 5-15kph tickets. Radar Detectors are OK here, although the cops all get very new hi tech radar units and I've been dinged from over a mile away.

Trip before last I was cruisin' at 145kph/90mph and got dinged as I crested a hill. 17 cars passed during 3.5 hrs of driving and 2 of them were cops.

In BC you're OK unless you're going double the speed limit, then you're in kaka.

Ted

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey just talked to my sister, she's into the trip and going with me so we booked our room! gotta register this week, should be a great trip, I have always wanted to go to the Falls AND do a long cruise with a Viper club!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rob that was what happened to me and John Bisang a couple of summers ago. We had 4 Vipers a Ford GT, NSX and a vette. We all got tickets 85 in a 65 the cop said he was pacing the last car in line which happened to be the vette. We had 2 other vette's but they managed to escape.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

that pic does look familiar doesnt it rob! where are OUR pics anyway? we had quite a few people stop and take our pic while we were pulled over!

:cop: :drive:

G

Gotvenom 08

hey just talked to my sister, she's into the trip and going with me so we booked our room! gotta register this week, should be a great trip, I have always wanted to go to the Falls AND do a long cruise with a Viper club!

Glad you can make it Leslie!

I just reread the event schedule and it will indeed be a great event.And that room.Now that is a "ROOM WITH A VIEW".Hope fully we can get 100 vipers or more.

Should be fun.

Tim

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I (we) have not decided so far. Will talk to some friends (US/German) in 2 weeks when we go together to Italy whether we do the Niagara or not...IF we go, we'll start in the Crete (IL), Crown Point (IN) area and will be at least 3 Viper. Caravaning...:drive:

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have been to Niagra Falls only once. I am sure it is like going to Graceland....you can never get too much of a good thing. We are planning to be there. We will haul our Viper from Alberta to Cambridge, Ont.(We have a friend there that we can leave our motorhome with) and drive the short distance from there to the Falls. Will be like a second honeymoon in the middle of the best company in the world. The wife has to be sure she can get the time off work and we will book it.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A reminder to everyone, please book your room and send in your registrations. The first room block of 100 rooms has been exhausted. We were able to get another 75.

For those who have booked rooms but HAVE NOT sent in their registrations or payment, we WILL be reconcilling the booked rooms against the already registered folks to determine who hasn't registered. It's not fair to those who need a room, to have others book rooms just as a place holder. We will be cancelling room this month for those who haven't sent in their registrations. Please do so.

We've passed 100 people and 52 cars, we're 50% there. We're working on plans to make room for over 200 people and 100 cars, but its not a definite that we'll be able to accomodate.

Great job on sign ups for those who have already registered. You make our lives a lot easier!

Gonna be a great event!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will talk to my friends next weekend and come back to you ASAP!
THX for all the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex - Trying to get an asnwer for you still from the ladies!:rolleyes: Sorry for the delay!

Will get the info to you this week!

Robert

Lucid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you all get together on these leisure events do you trailer your car there and back? It's about 6 hour drive from me. Just curious.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Alex! I am definitely going, just had to order some checks so I could register, I do everything online haha.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucid - I often take the trailer as it is normally more than just me going and it gives more space for things that I may collect along the way....:rolleyes:

Robert

G

Gotvenom 08

Lucid - I often take the trailer as it(gives me more room for beer) is normally more than just me going and it gives more space for things that I may collect along the way....:rolleyes:

Robert

So thats why you bring the trailer?.......:D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I must have had too many already!;)

Yes, that IS why I bring the trailer! Cant wait to get the fold into wall bar and fridge assy installed!:D:D

Too funny dude.....:lmao:

Robert

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex, hotel is booked, mailing registration form tomorrow, as I mentioned earlier in an email to you, I may be adding an additional person later.:2tu:

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you all get together on these leisure events do you trailer your car there and back? It's about 6 hour drive from me. Just curious.

Most folks drive their cars. Those that own trailers usually bring their trailers for the convenience it brings. This event is kind of a tough call because part of the fun is getting there if you'll be caravaning with a group. We have a large number of Vipers headed east, with a special stop in detroit, I know most of our members will be driving their cars.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI - I heard a couple weeks ago from a few members that the exchange rate up (technically down) so pricing on rooms is slightly higher ($10-25). Book early!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made reservations yesterday and can confirm that the rate for the room went up after the first block of 100 was gone. I'm sure it will go up again if the second block of 75 gets filled up, better make your reservation as soon as possible. See you in September!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O.K. - I am in and booked the flights.
:D
Alex, I will send you the registration form by email!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>So, this is on the American side of Niagara Falls? Too far away to tell if we can get a driver for any of that time period...but sounds amazing! NICE on the logo too~!!! THX for posting the info! ~juli
**Wonder if this event should be posted in Canadian, NY/CT, IN, OH, PA, New England, etc. regions too?**<<<
---
YOU are so close! No excuse for not making it, Juli!

lukas_niagara.jpg

our son Lukas in 2004

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, DUH!!! :) If we could go, we certainly would, Markus~!!! With Mike's work hours, we're lucky we can make ANY events at all. We're not that close, and I was wrong, it's NOT on the American side, it's the Canadian side (the BEST side of all!!!). We are roughly 6-7 hours away. PLUS need passports!~! Just not feasible for us, but glad whoever CAN attend...would've liked to have met you as well. SOMEDAY ~juli

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PASSPORT = EASY.
MIKE = take a long weekend "VACATION"!!!
This is like a "VOI".
6-7 hours drive?
DUH!!!!
MY FLIGHT DAY IS LIKE 20-24 hours from my home to Chicago!!!
;-)
HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT POSSIBLE, juli & mike.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, Markus!!! If only...
Passports, NOT so easy...takes months here.
Mike is self-employed...there ARE no vacations for him.
Your flight day is indeed a very long day, but glad you're coming over!
The Canadian side of Niagara Falls is a sight to behold for sure~!!!
I live thru these events thru YOU people...so let me know the details...and we'll meet SOMEday :)
~juli
LIKE DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)