Just purchased my first Viper!!

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just made the payment. Getting shipped early next week! Can't wait. She's mint! 1 of 21 with blue stripes!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
I

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the congrats guys. Yeah I didn't want another ol' vette. I believe the 2nd gen GTS Viper will have a similar effect as the 67-69 camaros. They are still the best looking to this day and the most valuable!

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on one of the best. Good friend of mine has the same color combo, rare non-acr. Just to bring it up, you do know the wheels on it are not correct if you are looking for original? Enjoy and ask any questions on the forum, you will find it a great resource, but first use the search button!

OP
OP
I

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They looked original to me. Its 98 btw. Which ones are suppose to be on there? I'm going to put 18/19's on it in the near future anyway

Last edited:

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone with the production colors/year needs to chime in but I thought the low production number silver with blue stripe non-acr was only a 99 model and they had the 18" dog dish wheels. The wheels on this car are 96-98 style. Could the car be a 98 silver car with aftermarket stripes or was there any non acr with this color combo in 98?

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad on this found old info there were 98 and 99 non acr in that color combo. Explains the wheel difference. My apologies, don't want to get someone fired up!

OP
OP
I

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From what I have found, there were total of 21 cars in 98, and 30 ACR's in 99 with this color scheme. I couldn't find how many non-ACR 99's had this color though

Last edited:

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I see you have had some high HP cars but had to throw this in as I know how awesome it is to own a Viper and mash the go button. A lot of these cars do not have a lot of miles on them and the tires will get old and hard before the loose tread (still look fresh) and that's a deadly combo with that much torque. Sounds like you are going to put new ones on but till you do, check the build date and keep her pointed straight when letting her breath.
Prepare for the addiction,
Kevin

OP
OP
I

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am definitely aware of old tires(hard) and new tires(not scuffed) since I have wrecked cars with both :). I will not repeat those mistakes again!

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on getting the best Gen Viper. You wont get any.." nice vette " with this car

Believe it or not---I was in a bar the other day with my GTS sitting right outside the window, and the bartender came over and said "nice Vette"!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang