mgw gas cap or factory done chrome?

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that's up to how much you wanna spend on a gas cap....$450(MGW) VS $150 (chrome)....they both are NICE

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my MGW cap. Expensive, but mine still looks new after 4 years and it really adds to the overall appearance. Silver/Blue GTS with Chrome/Blue MGW cap. :2tu: The blue snake on the cap matches the blue stripes perfectly (and also the blue snake emblem on the front of the car). George does good work.

I think the color/colors of your Viper would make this a 'could have' or 'must have' poser item.

P.S. - After extensive dyno testing the extra Sneaky Pete on the gas lid did add 3 RWHP. :headbang:

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's up to how much you wanna spend on a gas cap....$450(MGW) VS $150 (chrome)....they both are NICE

i think venomblue is right about this. our caps are very nice but the chrome job i have seen on the factory caps looks VERY nice. our caps are only 395.00 now not 450.00 but that is still a bit more than the chrome job of 150 he quoted. really cannot go wrong with either since both are a HUGE improvement over the stock piece.

regards
george

also, do not forget we have these black ones... they are on special for 300.00 to get them out there. they look awesome!!!!

You must be registered for see images

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You definitely can't go wrong either way. I have all of mgw's chrome pieces and I also had my supercharger chromed by venomblue550. Both do a great job!