NEW GAUGE PILLAR GAUGE PODS!!!

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't have the complete history of how this pod project started. They mentioned that the A pillar from a wrecked Viper was used and then another GTS but with a rollbar. Neither one was 100% accurate.

They are making every effort to deliver a quality piece. Hope everyone is pleased.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
I'll make a call and see when they are lined up for mass running :) I will personally contact everyone who has made mention and make sure we get you all taken care of immediately upon receiving them!!!!

Thank You,
Mike Baxter
MBX Motorsports, Inc.
202-369-5420

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What he said....

<crickets>
We are waiting!!

What a coincidence that this has come up. Dwight returned Thurs 2/9 for another test fit. The latest adjustment to the mold, which tightens up the gap at the header, is right on. However some trimming of the mold along the pillar edge will make it perfect. Since Dwight insists on verifying the results of every tweak he expects to return next week.

I know you heard all this before but like 1MeanSnake said its out of his hands. Dwight has access to my GTS on short notice so we are not causing the delay.

I visted their production facility and was amazed by the number of different pods they produce. They know the business which should result in a top quality piece. :2tu: Rick

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
UPDATE !!!!!!

These are due to arrive tomorrow afternoon :cool:

Pics, pricing and shipping will commence immediately!!!!!

I would personally like to thank Rick for all of his help, it would have taken 3x as long to complete if it were not for his efforts. Thanks again Rick!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang