one weekend a month

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane;
Did you make the drive on Sunday? I won't have my car back until about mid May. Meanwhile can I cruise with you in my SRT 10?

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i did make it out Sunday.Was a great drive ended up in the Calgary area.will be back online this week when our computor gets back from the doctors will post more then

Shane

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure if i will be out for a cruise today.I know i will be out in the car but i think just to the Red Deer College for some beach volleyball.If things change i will leyt you know.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone up for a car show on the 9th.I think i will be heading to the Didsbury car show next saturday so let me know if you wanna go.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
change in plans.Going to go to the mopar classics car show and shine in calgary.Start the registration at around 9 30 and want all cars in there places by 10 at the latest.anyone in.Guess there will be a 06 or 05 viper green there al was tellin me so theres two snakes.anyone else up for it yet or you all still hidding.lol

- Mopar Classics Show & Shine at Tower Chrysler, Calgary Al 403-271-0066

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
change in plans.Going to go to the mopar classics car show and shine in calgary.Start the registration at around 9 30 and want all cars in there places by 10 at the latest.anyone in.Guess there will be a 06 or 05 viper green there al was tellin me so theres two snakes.anyone else up for it yet or you all still hidding.lol

- Mopar Classics Show & Shine at Tower Chrysler, Calgary Al 403-271-0066

My plan is to take both Vipers there. I won't be able to stay with the cars since my crew and I will be wrenching on my race car all day. I'll drop off in the morning and pick up at the end of the day. I'll call tomorrow and see if it's OK to do that.

I really need to get my race car into shape - and fast, so I just can't hang around for long.....

However... it looks like rain on Saturday and the rain date is May 16th. I'm clear on the 16th but I have a track day on the 17th. The 16th works way better for me!

CU there - I'll be the big guy with 2 black Vipers - and a Hummer to run my crew back to my place with.

Greg

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will be there and as for the drop off i am sure it is all good.If you do call them and they have a problem just tell them a fellow VCA member will be there and they can park the Vipers together and i will watch them till you get back as for the rain date if i have to try hard i will make that one.Gonna try to do alot of Mopar shows.If you need to contact me about the car watch thing or wanna do the breakfast thing just pm me and ill give you my number.

Shane

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Shane, hopefully we'll see you there - with a hastily washed car! Whatever......
Greg

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope there is a car wash near the dealer that way i can do the interior on friday night then the outside that morning

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the dealership go a few kilometers north on MacLeod Trail. Turn left on Hull road (after 90th Ave. and just before Heritage Drive). At the bottom of the hill is the car wash that I usually use. Nothing special but it has good pressure and is usually fairly clean.

I might be there! I have a track night tomorrow and then a night with the crew on the race car on Friday - no time to wash!

Greg

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Shane,
Nice meeting you at the show.

When I went to pick up the ACR (and the Vert.) I received a trophy for a TOP 10 in the show. He said they don't do fist, second, etc - just top 10. He did say that the ACR had the highest number of votes! Cool! My first car show ever and I won it! Let's face it though - when you have a Viper it's like cheating.

Anyway, hopefully we'll see you next month.

Greg

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
most mopar shows now a days are top five no posting of best in the five.The show was good but the rain sucked.lol

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool!

Maybe post a pic of the trophy...

Hey Shane,
Nice meeting you at the show.

When I went to pick up the ACR (and the Vert.) I received a trophy for a TOP 10 in the show. He said they don't do fist, second, etc - just top 10. He did say that the ACR had the highest number of votes! Cool! My first car show ever and I won it! Let's face it though - when you have a Viper it's like cheating.

Anyway, hopefully we'll see you next month.

Greg

1blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am wondering if the is interest in a dyno day in Edmonton this summer ? a saturday or sunday in july or august ?
We have our AWD Mustang dyno and would open it up to fellow Viper owners for a day , nothing to serious , followed by some food and drinks ?
Any thoughts ?

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am wondering if the is interest in a dyno day in Edmonton this summer ? a saturday or sunday in july or august ?
We have our AWD Mustang dyno and would open it up to fellow Viper owners for a day , nothing to serious , followed by some food and drinks ?
Any thoughts ?

I'd be up for that.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd be interested in the Dyno if the cash was there at the time if not i would come to watch and have the food and drink.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Three Hills show and shine on June6? If we could get 3or4 cars travelling together it would be a nice cruise. :drive: We plan on going with one or two cars(p/u). It has not been great weather the last 2 years, so we are due for a nice day. My brother lives there so we like to make it.
Shane is there almost every year. What about it Shane, are you planning to be there?:dunno:

Anyone coming down from the north or west could pick us up on the way through....meet at Humpty's Classic rest. on Gasolene Alley? :headbang:

What do you think guys???:eater:

1blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd be interested in the Dyno if the cash was there at the time if not i would come to watch and have the food and drink.
Hi Shane , I wasnt thinking about charging for the dyno if thats what your thinking ? only thing I would ask is help with tying down , etc.
Darryl

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Three Hills show and shine on June6? If we could get 3or4 cars travelling together it would be a nice cruise. :drive: We plan on going with one or two cars(p/u). It has not been great weather the last 2 years, so we are due for a nice day. My brother lives there so we like to make it.
Shane is there almost every year. What about it Shane, are you planning to be there?:dunno:

Anyone coming down from the north or west could pick us up on the way through....meet at Humpty's Classic rest. on Gasolene Alley? :headbang:

What do you think guys???:eater:

was thinking about it and was going to ask just that question you asked.Am up for it do you think your car will be up and running by then .Hope so.Pick a time and we will be there.Maybe if we had enough cars then we could get a VCA flag and go for a group trophie..

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thursday night cruise has also started in Red Deer .Starts around 6 30 or 7 every thursday and we seem to get many cars as the summer grows.usualy held at the superstore rear parking lot.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was thinking about it and was going to ask just that question you asked.Am up for it do you think your car will be up and running by then .Hope so.Pick a time and we will be there.Maybe if we had enough cars then we could get a VCA flag and go for a group trophie..
How about we meet at 7:30 or 8, have a bite waiting for all to catch up, and head out about 8:30. Or will 10 be too late to arrive?

I better have the car!!!!! We will probably take the pickup as well because my brother has a Ram SRT 10.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you go last night? I was told they wouldn't be held at the Superstore anymore because too many guys were coming out of the parking lot and using the merge lane as a burnout lane. Something about the cops not liking it??? But after all are the on ramps not called "acceleration lanes"???
Anyhow let us know what you know about it.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well since the last few years have had rain if this years three hills show get sun then it will be packed.So the earlier the better for good spots to park so as to not have to gravel park.So yeah around sevenish would be a good time for cars to start arriving at gasoline alley and leave around 8 or 830 ish.

As for location of where the thursday cruise is gonna go i have no idea.Even in the smaler lot this past thursday cars going by or pulling thru that intersection where doing burn outs.And none of them where even envolved with the get together so i don't think it matters where they have it some kids or kid like Adults are gonna show off and get us all in trouble.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we had a last minute S/S at Costco in Red Deer on Sunday. It was for charity for children's hospitals, so the cause was good. We don't have our Viper running yet:mad:, but Shane showed up and had the only Viper there. We had our Road Runners. Here is a pic. Shane's Viper would have shown up better if there hadn't been so many people standing around it!!!:D:D:D

Shane and I talked about Three Hills and anyone wanting to hook up with us on June 6, give one of us a PM or just be at Humpty's Classic rest. on Gasolene Alley by 7:30.

July 17-19 is the Lacombe S/S and 100 ft. Shootout, for anyone close who may be interested.

I just talked to my nephew at Stettler and they are having an 1/8 MILE SIDE BY SIDE DRAGS on JULY 26 at the STETTLER AIRPORT.:drive::drive:

He is supposed to let me know more in a week or two. Apparenly there is so much interest they may limit the cars so I will post more as soon as he lets me know. Since that is my hometown I will probably HAVE TO show up and try to "show up" some family:lmao::lmao:

Attachments

• 2009 Costco 017.jpg
    2009 Costco 017.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4