one weekend a month

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
k am on my inlaws computor so if we get the final taly down of whom is meeting us in the am on saturday can someone call me friday and conform the meeting times incase it changes from 7 30 ish 403-392-0809

thanks shane

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone still planing on the Three Hills show with the weather as it is? I can't decide if I want to go or not

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone still planing on the Three Hills show with the weather as it is? I can't decide if I want to go or not

Shane;
I am going!!!! 7 months and I have a car.:omg: Put about 30 miles on it in the rain today.:drive: FEELS GREAT!!!:2tu::2tu:

Then I took it home and cleaned it up. Then I loaded it in the trailer behind the Ram SRT 10. If it is raining in the morning I will only have one vehicle to clean up. See you at 7:30. Call me if you are not going. 505-2444.
Ron

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the weather was not great (rain, light hail, cloudy, sunny breaks, 11 deg. C (52 F) but it didn't dampen our spirits. Had a fair turnout and a good croud milling through all day. We had trouble getting away to see the other cars with all the attention around our Vipers.
We had three VCA members; Shane (Cromtpon), Steve (1 of 76) with his son, and myself. I had my Ram SRT 10 pickup as well. I hauled my GTS to keep it clean. Here are a few of our pics;

Attachments

• three hiills 005.jpg
    three hiills 005.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 6
  • three hiills 035.jpg
    three hiills 035.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 7
  • three hiills 026.jpg
    three hiills 026.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our weekend didn't end on Saturday. We took a little cruise last night to Sylvan Lake. Took a couple of pics:

Attachments

• three hiills 040.jpg
    three hiills 040.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 4
  • three hiills 048.jpg
    three hiills 048.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i am online for this moinute .For some reason after three weeks of no net function i plug in today and bam it works.zTime to call Telus and well yell i guess.LOL Was a great weekend love the pictures when i download the ones i got i will post if i get back online.Was looking forward to a run tonight may still go for a fast one .

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i am online for this moinute .For some reason after three weeks of no net function i plug in today and bam it works.zTime to call Telus and well yell i guess.LOL Was a great weekend love the pictures when i download the ones i got i will post if i get back online.Was looking forward to a run tonight may still go for a fast one .

Shane;
Had to babysit the Granddaughters tonight. Since it's plural I can not get out.:( But we did have a good time in the pool.:D:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery