Single Viper owners

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man doesn't it **** dating more than one woman at a time. They all want a ride in the Viper then you get busted because we stick out like a sore thumb. Before you know it I have to replinish the stock lol. I'm sure in a bigger city not a issue as much as having only 70k where I live. I even got busted by one of my girlfriends,friends picture cell phones. Damn picture phones God I hate those things. Try getting out of that...uh no that's somebody else and there blue Viper lol. :eek:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh I try not to date more than one woman at a time

but hey it's what it is

hahaaa

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got busted last night. I went to a party with the girl that I am currently, you know, whatever....dating. Anyway, another girl wanted a ride, so I took her around the block, and then I had to hear a bunch of crap when I got back about how I left her at the party, and blah blah blah.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been dating this girl for about 2 weeks and she told me she doesnt want any other girls riding in the Viper b/c "it looks bad" and she doesnt want to here from her friends i have other girls in the car with me. Obviously, she thinks I only bought it for gas mileage or something lol

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to lay down the law and tell her how things are going to be.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Heh heh, almost missed that one! :-D

but hey it's what it is

hahaaa

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh heh, almost missed that one! :-D

but hey it's what it is

hahaaa

hahhaaa! just jokin', I can guarantee, I am very straight

I have no idea what that means, since your name is Leslie. I have known both males AND females named Leslie. So I guess the question is: which do you prefer? Bearded clam tacos or tube steaks? :2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow this thread turned for the better lmfao!!! Funny s*it. So Leslie what do guys say when they see you have a Viper? A tad insecure?

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YouWish. Noticed those rock formations in the back of your avatar picture. I've always wondered if they found those by accident or did they know where to dig?

OP
OP
Y

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. Do you like my avatar? I think it is kinda unique/cool. You know totally American like our Vipers!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow this thread turned for the better lmfao!!! Funny s*it. So Leslie what do guys say when they see you have a Viper? A tad insecure?

I get comments like "wow nice he let's you drive it" or "how can you afford that?" hahahaa.

then when I tell them I have a Z06 also, the jaw goes down to the knees. haha

single and in love with my cars-Leslie:)

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob, Leslie is all woman and a tad pretty if I may say so myself!

9456kneeling1-med.JPG

She also has good taste in colors of Vipers and interiors

Cudaman :usa:

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie: Do you have a "******" you use for a every day car ?

back to the thread topic. I guess these cars are about the worst for low profile dating, especially in the club scene. Looking back my car has never gotten me any real attention as far as dates etc... I do get stuck with the older guys who want to bench race their muscle cars, and puberty boys with hundreds of questions. I do see the backs of A LOT of phones though. But no girlfriend, no stories, nothing to "admit".

Matthew Klinger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree thats the only real issue I have with my car... I can't just take it out with me to the clubs or to the bar, I have to make sure its in a decent area with good parking... and my ****** car... HAHAHA I use that for errands and work (see signature)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21