Single Viper owners

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree thats the only real issue I have with my car... I can't just take it out with me to the clubs or to the bar, I have to make sure its in a decent area with good parking... and my ****** car... HAHAHA I use that for errands and work (see signature)

Wow take about two extremes! Do you have any other cars? Y

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha I have my Viper and a 96 4cylinder Dakota. That's two extremes also. However, I am gonna pick up some sort of SUV here soon. I am just shoppin' now.

OP
OP
Y

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie: Do you have a "******" you use for a every day car ?

back to the thread topic. I guess these cars are about the worst for low profile dating, especially in the club scene. Looking back my car has never gotten me any real attention as far as dates etc... I do get stuck with the older guys who want to bench race their muscle cars, and puberty boys with hundreds of questions. I do see the backs of A LOT of phones though. But no girlfriend, no stories, nothing to "admit".
Are you serious? Vipers are P magnets! Even if your a fat/ugly/short guy your bound to get some action with your Viper. Simply park your Viper in front of a club ask the first ********* if she has seen any keys on the floor/table that belong to a Viper. Next thing you know you have that chick and all of her friends looking for you then the keys are found and what better way to repay them is a drink and a ride and as they say my friend the rest is hissstory. This is just one of many ways the Viper can work for you why not you paid enough for it. I'm sure quite a few Vipers have caused divorces due to "compromising situations". :eek:

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$$$ = ( o )( o ) & (_i_) & (i)

I haven't seen a piece of hot split tail hit on a poor guy yet. Hell, just ask me.

(TVC, Laura was a different story, LOL)

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rob, Leslie is all woman and a tad pretty if I may say so myself!
9456kneeling1-med.JPG

Hmm, yes, I see...
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

:2tu:
ALSO a women of GOOD disPOSITION

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rob, Leslie is all woman and a tad pretty if I may say so myself!

9456kneeling1-med.JPG

She also has good taste in colors of Vipers and interiors

Cudaman :usa:

Damn! I wish I was single now...Damn Leslie....not only do you have a Viper...you're damn hot also! :D I think Leslie decided to skip the guy and go straight for the Viper...no middleman!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow gosh thanks guys! I need to hang around here more often

yeh luckily I have a volvo for my "******: company car haha

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow gosh thanks guys! I need to hang around here more often

Leslie, I am young, single, and have the stamina of a bull.

Your older, wiser, hawt, and share a lot of similiar interest.

Call me crazy, but I think this makes a beautiful beginning!

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm an, at best, moderately attractive guy with absolutely no idea of how to please a woman. I try and try and try, but yet, have nothing but an ongoing series of continued failures and disappointments.

PM me if interested.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm an, at best, moderately attractive guy with absolutely no idea of how to please a woman. I try and try and try, but yet, have nothing but an ongoing series of continued failures and disappointments.

PM me if interested.

That's phocking great, if I got the intended sarcasim!!!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie,

I can only imagine the *** Leslie is getting now.

hahhaa!

welll, it's KEWL...

us single women who are into cars NEED to find guys who are OK with that

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok,,, can someone host a picture for me?

I could, but if I had to take a guess, it would be a picture of you. I don't host pics for guys, sorry.

However, you can just host it here. Just upload the picture to your space, the way that you did your avatar...

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anaconda: This may be a more encompassing statement, thus even better sarcasm >

I can't meet a woman's needs on any level.

Well, that's what sets us apart. I bring a girl flowers, she wants diamonds. I cook for a girl, she wants to go out.

hehe, I took a girl out to dinner about a month ago, and one of those damn flower girls came by the table. I felt obligated to buy a flower, so I did. I made the mistake of saying "I didn't want to not buy the flower, because I figured you would think I was cheap." I can't quite figure out why she never called again....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21