Single Viper owners

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wait until breakfast? If you do that, they want to cuddle and spoon all night. I can't sleep like that. A good move is to get up and go the bathroom and then complain that your contact lenses are itching and your eye solution is at home in your medicine cabinet...and NOTHING she has will work.

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Heres a little plug for Leslie(no need to thank me!)

She drives and Viper, AND she knows how to drive it, i've seen her drive her vette at VIR, not to bad!

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Anaconda don't want none, unless you got buns hun!

By the way, if you want to ever see some really extreme ****, go to anaconda.com. It is NOT WORK SAFE!!! It is probably the most bizarre **** I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot...hehehe

I have been trying to get that domain since 1998.

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wait until breakfast? If you do that, they want to cuddle and spoon all night. I can't sleep like that. A good move is to get up and go the bathroom and then complain that your contact lenses are itching and your eye solution is at home in your medicine cabinet...and NOTHING she has will work.

I agree, don't even fathom spending the night unless your A) WAY too fukked up to drive yourself home, in which case you probably don't care where you sleep. B) Your wingman buddy took a dive on the fat friend grenade and he can't escape, it's unacceptable to leave a man like that. Other than that use any excuse possible to bail and get into your own territory. Give it a good month before you offically "spend the night" but this is just a round figure, depending on the girl it could be 3x that long. Oh and as a general rule i've found it's a good idea to wait 3x as long as it takes you to spend the night, before she even knows what zip code you life in, let alone be invited to hang out. The very last thing you need is her randomly showing up when your [******] around with your buddies, or another girl that has passed the trial period and earned her rights to such secure knowledge as your address.

It takes time young grasshoppa, but you'll get there don't worry.

Yeah Chuck it does take time to reach this level of [******] but it does cut down on a lot of the nonsensical ********.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A tip I recently learned from reading Jose Canseco's book is that ballplayers sometimes have two phones. One for the wife and business associates, and then an extra phone to use for the chicks. You give them the number to the secondary phone so that you can hide it, if need be.

OP
OP
Y

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anaconda we are already single so 2 phones really doesn't make sense...unless your doing something stupid like just "seeing" one girl well then yeah I see your point.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was more for the married people that are "single" also, if you know what I mean. Like Jose Canesco was married, but used his secondary phone for road beef when he was playing an away game.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Does it still count if the girls are still in High School and the mom is usually looking over my shoulder?"

Pictureman - Is that all the moms are doing behind your back?

"Which is usually shortly after breakfast and explains why I rarely go out with a girl twice."

Chuck - At least you made it to breakfast. I married the first one I made it passed dinner. Doh!

Here's the "code" for the classifieds:

SWMDVSSWFWRVD

translation - single white male drives viper seeks single white female willing to ride viper AND driver :headbang:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys are hilarious! it's wild, girls do the same tactics...but trying to SPEND the night with a guy-leave a toothbrush, underclothing, a change of clothes "just in case I am here again and stay over" thing

I must have testosterone in me, I rarely stay over with a guy, just can't do the SPOON thing or deal with the wakeup unless it's somebody I am REALLY interested in-would much rather be in my own SPACE haha

oh and ERIC H, thanks for the plug :headbang:

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Leslie, your welcome for the...........aww hell nevermind......your welcome!

Are you doing VIR full in February with THSCC? Hope to see you there.

My Viper should be "done" by then so it should be fun.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes I am doing VIR in Feb, glad to hear your beast will be done

sure is an awsome viper, hope I didn't leave too much drool on it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21