Single Viper owners

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anaconda: This may be a more encompassing statement, thus even better sarcasm >

I can't meet a woman's needs on any level.

Well, that's what sets us apart. I bring a girl flowers, she wants diamonds. I cook for a girl, she wants to go out.

hehe, I took a girl out to dinner about a month ago, and one of those damn flower girls came by the table. I felt obligated to buy a flower, so I did. I made the mistake of saying "I didn't want to not buy the flower, because I figured you would think I was cheap." I can't quite figure out why she never called again....

Cause you didn't put her in her place and make her call you daddy. :2tu:

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've just resigned to the fact that no matter how hard I try, I just can NOT figure out women. I've tried. And in my younger years (I am 29 now) I actually thought I understood them to some extent. Now I have come to the bitter realization that I just know absolutely nothing about women.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, I am young, single, and have the stamina of a bull.

Your older, wiser, hawt, and share a lot of similiar interest.

Call me crazy, but I think this makes a beautiful beginning!

Call her older. Yeah, that always works! :eek:

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread has the makings for a beautifully dysfunctional dating site. It could be fun to see how it all unfolds, as any participants would have hundreds of VCA chaperones. A VCA reality show of sorts... ( Maybe no *** aloud, only thread posts :) )

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've just resigned to the fact that no matter how hard I try, I just can NOT figure out women.

I'm 45. I've been single my entire life. I have dated every available woman on the planet.

If you have 15 seconds to spare I can tell you everything I've learned about women.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just need to marry an understanding woman. My wife lets me have young single girls over all the time to pose with my Viper or to go for rides with me. The girls even pay me a bunch of $ afterwards. Maybe you guys aren't charging enough.

5842Untitled-2.jpg

Does it still count if the girls are still in High School and the mom is usually looking over my shoulder?

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have 15 seconds to spare I can tell you everything I've learned about women.

If it smells like fish, it's a dish. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

What else is there?

OP
OP
Y

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anaconda I am 35 years old I gave up also on trying to figure women out. Just when you think your doing things right your not. My Mom owns a flower shoppe and I swear the more I get a girl fancy flowers the more she hates me. I give up...oh well back to hunting for more women lol.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not ask for a new section on this site "Viper personals" or "thehookuproom" or "date a snake" or whatever. It might add some interest.

red heat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my owners manual it states that when you drive by some hot women, they're supposed to lift up their shirts for you but this doesn't seem to happen. I even slow down a little bit to give them time. I'm going to have to complain to Dodge about this.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my owners manual it states that when you drive by some hot women, they're supposed to lift up their shirts for you but this doesn't seem to happen. I even slow down a little bit to give them time. I'm going to have to complain to Dodge about this.

is it covered under warranty?

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it still count if the girls are still in High School and the mom is usually looking over my shoulder?

Wow, that's pretty *****. Not only should it count, you should get bonus points.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I knew this day was coming, I must now announce myself as the newest single Viper owner. I'm 24/m/ga/pics/drives a Viper...oh wait most everyone here drives a Viper...dangit there goes my best pickup line :shocked:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
33 and single here and Chucks post is the main reason. I have yet to find a simple gal.

Good luck finding a simple gal in a Viper. :D

My girl would refer to my Viper as "just a car" (I never claimed she was a Rhodes Scholar) but then get HIGHLY pissed if a girl even asked to pose by it. I guess now the next good looking girl to ask, not only gets a pic, but also a date :headbang: lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21