Strange reaction to Viper from ex...

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think she's jealous, she's got some valid points. Compared to your "usual" passenger car, the Viper is uncomfortable, loud, hard to get in/out off, and hard to find the right parking spot.
Just explain to her that it's NOT a "usual" passenger car, it's a street legal race car!
Also, when she mentioned you and her have "opposite taste at this point", then she probably has bad taste. :cool:

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why try to go into such detail? F-HER!!!! I mean seriously, she is your ex and is giving you SH-IT about it. Forget her and her dumb-**** SH-IT!!!!

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck 98 has a point. Please answer the question as it does have a direct bearing on your tolerance level in my opinion!

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kgrif and Chuck, there's one more relevant question-- but I'm not allowed to ask here-- all of the guys will know the question. John. If it's "yes" disregard the above.--John. Ps-- and if ya break it off--- can I have her number?

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck 98 has a point. Please answer the question as it does have a direct bearing on your tolerance level in my opinion!

I agree!!!!!!! We need to know your tolerance level!!!! :D

old96er

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! I had to let my G/F read this...her advice was to drop her like a hot rock. I thinking I might want to hang on to this one!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife get jealous of the Viper every now and then. So I'll make it a point to leave the snake at home for her to drive. ;) When she does, she always comes home with a big smile on her face and in love with the car again.

2000 GTS Steel Grey :usa:
6 piston Baer claws front, front brakes in back, Quaife Differential, GKH half shafts,
alloy fly wheel, short throw shifter, polished aluminum intakes, K&N air filters,
Optima battery, Sterling silver key.

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
You didn't give us enough information.

How large are her breasts?

Good one Chuck. I'm still laughing.

Hey Shadow, listen very carefully. I'm going to give you some good advice. While you still have a penis, RUN, don't walk, away from this psycho-B**ch. There are LOTS of young, beautiful women (with big *******) who love cars. They are out there just waiting by the phone for you to call.
Good luck. :headbang: :2tu:

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
her new boyfriend must drive a Vette, sounds like the crap the brand C guys are spewing on why they dont like vipers. Wasnt that the review that road & track wrote in a 98 comparo??

Any ways on the love advice... Dump her!

picflight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very bad idea to be hanging out with an X, there is a reason why they are X!

Since you are single, and drive the car of your dreams you should be hanging out with girls that love who you are and what you are, not be complaining about things she know you are passionate about.

my 2 cents.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most important thing to think about......Why did you make her an ex in the first place? And the second is...why is she not still an ex if she does not appreciate the things you happen to love. Take it from someone who has been lucky (not smart, just lucky) and now experienced in this matter. And follow me closely as this is fact, not supposition. There are some of us who are born with perhaps a little more testosterone than normal who also have a curious substance running in our veins....it's called gasoline. And from early teenage years on we are mysteriously drawn to cars, boats, planes and motorcycles.....ahhh, the smell of high octane in the breeze. There are three kinds of women, those who get this love of machines we have and or will tolerate it because of their love for their man, those who flat DON'T get it and don't love their man enough to put up with what HE loves. And then there is an even worse level of intolerance that involves actual hatred and resentment and jealousy of the machines, and sometimes that is .....just about the money...he's spending it on THAT instead of me. I hate to say it, but your lady does not sound like one of the first type. And my last piece of advice it...don't expect her to change, she won't. Remember Tim Allens series "Home Improvement"? Remember how the wife Jill put up with all the stuff about cars and "more power" and a garge filled with a half done hotrod? Look for a woman with that kind of attitude and acceptance of what YOU love.

OP
OP
S

SHADOW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again, all great comments guys! Chuck, in all honesty, she is hot as hell and has small ones, but the smile, face, and *** all make tough to walk away from. I've done well with the ladies pre-Snake, so I'm not worried, getting a ton of looks in the Gen.1. We started hanging around each other mainly to rectify some of the issues of the past, which as you guys know never go away or heal. The side benefits are great too when you are comfortable with someone, we were together 4 years or so. The reason why I posted on this is not really about her liking the car. It is more about her rejecting something that I am proud of, worked hard to get, and mainly, there was a time when we would both gawk at Vipers when we were in our early 20's - so it bothers me that she masks those simple feelings. This actually became a measuring stick, she told me a lot when she spouted off about her dislike of the RT/10. I have thought about what you guys said, and in many ways it was a veiled commentary on the distance and insecurity that she actually feels. She is angry I believe, that I have acquired something that represents freedom, enjoyment, passion, and that intangible emotion that we as Viper owners all know. She senses all of this, and is threatened. Additionally, I have had some tremendous interest in a screenplay I have been working on for a year, and she barely wants to hear of it. All signs, all indicators that this thing is over. At 28 and 10 months, I gotta move ahead. Thanks...

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kgrif and Chuck, there's one more relevant question-- but I'm not allowed to ask here-- all of the guys will know the question. John. If it's "yes" disregard the above.--John. Ps-- and if ya break it off--- can I have her number?

Yes, bandit there is another question. However ****-******-ingestion and upper mammarial girth are often proportional although independent, as it is moderately acceptable to have one without the other.

Now if you got both, she's definitely a keeper.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's better than a girl that's a "10", a "3" that --------.Ah, Chuck knows. Hey Chuck, I still owe ya for the suggestion of driving up to VOI7. We'll meet one day, John

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She is an X for a reason, her opinion doesn't count for anything now. In one ear, out the other...Why are you still speaking with her anyways? Unless there are kids involved, I understand that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187