SUPER COOL GTS GETS NEW HOME(pics)

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am happy say this silver snake is now in Ga.

You must be registered for see images

426Hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that somewhere online, talk about BADASS! I wanna say that it's a 500+ci HEMI isn't it? 572 or somthing?

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the color combo. That car looks mean with that hood and everything else. Is that the one that runs 8's @ 150's ? Any chance that it will make it to V10 nat. in Bradenton, Fl.

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the color combo. That car looks mean with that hood and everything else. Is that the one that runs 8's @ 150's ? Any chance that it will make it to V10 nat. in Bradenton, Fl.

Dr. Roof needs to tell us if we have a class or not, but we want to bring it!!!

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure everyone would like to see that car run! it would go in the unlimited Pro class (MAybe) if not we will make a special spot for it.

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We hoped you would say that it could run in unlimited. It is mostly a stock Viper chassis. It still has all the stock Viper frame, even in the rear. It is not a back half race car like sir hiss.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May be we can get the Sir Hisser to bring his out to the V-10 Nationals and run him.

10215sir_hiss_new1.jpg

Cudaman :usa:

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd love to see that car run but it has to be exhibition only. It's the V-10 Nat's for Crimeny's sake. No? (just stirring the *** a bit) :laugh:

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I saw that straight liner online for sale somewhere, first for $90K-ish, then later for $75K-ish. If it's the same one, but I Kinda doubt there are two alike.

Killer Ride! Congrats to the new owner! :2tu:

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I saw that straight liner online for sale somewhere, first for $90K-ish, then later for $75K-ish. If it's the same one, but I Kinda doubt there are two alike.

It was in the VCA classifieds at one time:) For some reason I'm thinking it was built by Chrysler Engineer.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool! Bill finally sold it. It's a nice car. I'd like to see a real modified V10 SC in a car will a real chassis like this and see what some suspension combined with HP will really do!!!!

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yes its the car that Bill Adams built he is a PVO engineer. The car is imaculate you can eat off of it anywhere. He did a nice job, said he turned every bolt by hand his self.

OP
OP
B

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
May be we can get the Sir Hisser to bring his out to the V-10 Nationals and run him.

Cudaman :usa:

I thought sir hiss was a big block chevy? at least I am keeping it in the family! ;)

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the car the other night and heard it run briefly. That thing is without a doubt a race car. It will certainly shake your ****** if you are in the vicinity.

Can't recall if it was the car or the owner that was ******** that night. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC