Thanks to Mark Jorgensen and Woodhouse

shortybighead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should have posted this a couple of months ago, but I have been busy. I talked to Mark on the phone a couple of times about installing a Paxton Supercharger on my 05' Copperhead. I finally decided to go with it back in February. Mark answered all of my questions and concerns, and gave me some good advice on going with the Race Logic Traction Control system as well. His driver was dropping off a car over in New Jersey, and then came down and picked up my car. After they received the car they sent the intake manifold and throttle body out to R and J Distributing to have them chromed. Mark called me with the progress of the car every other day. I had them do a few other things while the car was there.
I needed the car back in a hurry in time for two car shows and he pulled through for me. Unfortunately it rained the morning of the one show, so I did not take it. I did make it to the other one which was the Motor Trend show, which we had ten or so Vipers in the show from the MD/VA members. Lee Stubberfield had planned everything for that show, and had my car in the center of all of the other vipers that were displayed.
I am basically just posting this to say thanks to Mark and his guys at Woodhouse for doing a great job with my car. I have had a lot of engine mods done to a lot of cars from a lot of shops from Maryland, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, and now Nebraska. My experience with Woodhouse has been excellent. I am still calling Mark every now and then and asking him questions, and he has no problems answering them, even on Sundays! I am happy to say that I have had no problems with the car ater about 2000 miles. I am sure someone will say that this thread is worthless without pics, I will try to post some tomorrow!

Thanks again Mark!

Bob

FloridaChris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a Mark Jorgensen fan as well. He did great work on my car and was a pleasure to deal with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang