VOI attendance

OP
OP
K

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So was it worth $1500/couple - was the value there?
In Vegas we had Leno AND a live band to dance to.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$1600 a couple----Leather bag with $200 worth of goodies. Lunch and dinner every day! Cold drinks at the track--open bars @ night. 3 days @ the track. It was worth it just to drive Texas Speedway! $ Airfare down and back. 1000$$$'s on vendors! Room bill$$$----Limos---Bars!Great Time! Where else could i meet guys like Smokin and his Crew!!!!I guess if you have to ask you won't get it! 600 Vipers parading through FT Worth!!! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In previous years the band was mostly ignored by the attendees. Except for the Beach Boys the expensive entertainment fell flat. Dodge did the right thing by integrating the intertainment with something the Viper Owners could relate to. The "That thing got a HEMI" line was perfect.

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So was it worth $1500/couple - was the value there?
In Vegas we had Leno AND a live band to dance to.
We had a band in Vegas??!?!? *I* didn't notice it. I guess I'm glad they didn't waste the money.

Now, we did have an open bar in Ft. Worth (we were *never* in Dallas, btw), and I don't recall us having an open bar in Vegas (although its possible we did).

OP
OP
K

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes there was a great band right after Leno and the dinner - about 90% of the people left before they even started - as for the other 10% of us we had a great time!! And drinks are ALWAYS free in Vegas!
You were close enough to Dallas BTW ;)

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that want a VOI near them... submitt the area qualifications. You need to handle 1500+/- folks for dinner/hotel all at once, have a great cruise location, and a drag strip and a road course within 15 miles of the hotel. Please send your locations to JRT!
I drove to Vegas, St. Louis, and flew to Nashville. Picked up a car at Dallas. I'll not miss another VOI or go to one carless.

Hey Mark G.
(editor of Viper Magazine)
Please include in the next issue of Viper Mag... each regions membership (in 03/04) and the totals by zone...
This might help in the discussion of "where the Vipers are"

Many thanks to Dodge and JRT for a GREAT VOI!!!
PBR
10 of 50

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21