VOI7 Tickets?

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOI registation / reservations are not transferrable.

They are not set up to handle last minute attendees. You can TRY to call Viper Headquarters 1-800-998-1110 to see if there is any part of the event that you could participate in, but most of them are already en route.

I'd hate to see you drive to Nashville in anticipation of attending.... Credentials and security are crucial to the event.

OP
OP

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct Janni - I tried to call down there - and the only way you could get someone else's ticket - is if they went down there with you - and transfered it...
pissed.gif

***?

My schedule is usually so f'ed up - that I knew i wouldn't be able to plan for this... And now it turns out I could probably squeeze in a day or two... Just wanted to stare endlessly at a supercharger and then watch my AXEM come out...

Well MN boys, looks like I am in for the cruise this weekend
nosmiley.gif

My firm does 4 huge conferences a year - and you can always buy at the door if you have to... Not this time...

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand the security aspect (for party crashers), but why can't tickets be transferred? I mean, if guy A buys a ticket for $700, then can't go because of unforeseen reasons, why can't he sell to guy B? Especially when the event is sold out. A couple phone calls to change names doesn't seem too difficult? Am I over looking something? Please explain...

Thanks.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy the ticket and when you register just tell them you are the other person.....you can change the name tag later if so desired or not. I know the powers that be won't like this.....sorry.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1TONY1:
Buy the ticket and when you register just tell them you are the other person.....you can change the name tag later if so desired or not. I know the powers that be won't like this.....sorry.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They ask for a photo ID (driver's license) at registration...

Chris
The Power That Ain't

OP
OP

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I can, I think I can...

I pretty sure I was able to get a ticket - I will confirm later today... Looks like I might be someones "date" - ohhhlala...

I total agree with the above post - where there is a will - there is a way... Even if I forge Suzie onto my license and have to wear a bra to get in...

Used miles for Hilton, Northwest and car rental... Yeee f'in hawww!

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you buy a ticket, they got your money, you cannot attend but no other legitimate viper owner can use your ticket, nice scam, really nice scam. im sure the reason they will give is "security purposes". Hmmm lemme see; i can attend a dinner for the President of the United States of America at 5000 a plate, it can transfer to another individual if so desired but DC/VCA cannot do it for "security" reasons? PT Barnum said it best.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Janni,

I can agree with the non-refundable. People have to 'commit', so an event like VOI even has a chance of being successful. But I would still appreciate an explanation for non-transferable. I'm not saying there isn't a good reason.... Although, 'everyone else does it' is not valid in my book. Was there an experience in the past that warranted this rule?

Thanks

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rdustman,
I don't know why you are so negative. There are PLENTY of things that are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Those arethe rules. They were not put in place to scam anyone or to cause your any undue stress.

Is it hard living life in such a state of paranoia? Jeez...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo